Strategy Changes for Rd 9 vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ins in the circumstances, don't mind the height. Letting Chess build in the WAFL a bit also seems sensible. Team is a bit heavy on defenders though, wonder if we see someone get thrown forward (or at least Duggan playing a lot more mid).
the ball is likely to be spending alot of time in our defence so this is probably a good thing.

Foley spent a fair bit of time on the wing last week, guessing he’ll be doing the same this week.

Back seven to be Barrass, Edwards, Rotham, Witherden, Jones, Hough and Duggan/Ginbey splitting their time between midfield and defence.

Can always switch things round and put Jones forward or Hough up to a wing with Foley going back.

Pretty embarrassing seeing a seasoned campaigner line up 40m and not make the distance. And predictably so.
Better to shank it where the randomness may result in someone getting ‘a seagull’.
A rare use of the word campaigner not in an insulting context

Unless you called him a seasoned campaigner, in which case fair bump play on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the Carlton game and stayed to the bitter end (by that stage wanted to see if we could prevent a 100 point margin and/or a 10 goal haul), backing up today.

Pencil me in for the Woosha Medal.

Oh, you were that other Eagles fan still there when the siren sounded. I wondered if it was someone off here.

Oh, you were that other Eagles fan still there when the siren sounded. I wondered if it was someone off here.

My Dad was with me too :D

On the way home he thanked me for the ticket, said he enjoyed himself, but added that'll be the last time he comes this year because the Eagles are insert long stream of expletives here :straining:

Have we capitulated and given up on a Game Day thread?
Umm, Arrgh, Sigh...go eagles?

Oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back