Prediction Changes for Richmond - out: Varcoe, Crocker, in: Blair, Mayne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There might still be some late changes, and I'm tipping there will be, but the line-up changes for these two sides since the last time they met is as follows:

Richmond: Ins
Nathan Broad
Kamdyn McIntosh
Jack Higgins
Jack Graham

Richmond: Outs
Brandon Ellis
Daniel Rioli
Ben Lennon
Ben Griffiths

Collingwood: Ins
Matthew Scharenberg
Lynden Dunn
Tom Langdon
Sam Murray
Jordan De Goey
Jaidyn Stephenson
Mason Cox
Callum Brown
Josh Thomas

Collingwood: Outs
Taylor Adams
Josh Smith
Henry Schade
Tyson Goldsack
Jackson Ramsay
Alex Fasolo
Jesse White
Tim Broomhead
Darcy Moore
Smith
Schade
Ramsay
White

Farcking lol. Like giving them 4 extra players

If we win tomorrow and Mayne and Blair play roles well then should get another crack at the following week.
I am hope for the win and they do well in that win

Interesting Port bringing Ryder straight back in but we keep our stars in the seconds for weeks.
FFS.

Ryder had a full preseason and started the season.

Daniel Wells didn't, missed a chunk in between. In order for us to play our brand of footy, players need to have the fitness and condition to do so. Same post every week :rolleyes:

So you guys are upset if we win tomorrow with Mayne & Blair in the side? o_O

Interesting logic
My big concern is that we might win back to back premierships, thus resulting in a contract renewal for Bucks. That'd be awful.

No, not at all. My biggest concern is that Blair and/or Mayne have decent enough games to hold their spot - and good on them if they do - they'll then haunt us in their next game or the one after that.

Blair has a knack for getting 20 touches and a couple of goals and holding his spot when he comes in. But he also has a habit of sliding in on his knees in the last minute and losing a game off his own legs!
Imagine if Blair had a really good year and contributed to a heap of wins. That'd suck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You missed the point
No I didn't. People are concerned that Blair may have a good game, because that would result in him getting another game where he may not play so well.

I'm concerned that all our talls may dominate and Darcy won't be able to break into the team. The whole thing is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back