Strategy Changes for round 12 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we bring Collingwood down to our level and they play like crap I can see Collingwood breaking 200 points in this game.

100 point flogging easy if they are switched on.
This is the game I was dreading. Has ugly day in our history written all over it for us.

It's a positive for us if no records are broken.

I see Cornes is advising Collingwood to rest players as they prepare for the “big trip” to Perth. After all these years it still hasn’t dawned on him that we travel every second week to all parts of the country, perhaps they could all be considered “big trips”! I swear, there’s enough vacant space between this idiot’s ears to build a house.

Unless we bring Collingwood down to our level and they play like crap I can see Collingwood breaking 200 points in this game.

100 point flogging easy if they are switched on.
This is the game I was dreading. Has ugly day in our history written all over it for us.

It's a positive for us if no records are broken.
And don't forget that they want revenge for the impossible result from R4 2022. When we somehow won, despite
1 - playing at the G Edit - Docklands
2 - losing the possession count (-14)
3 - losing the i50 count (-19 (61-42))
4 - Not only did we lose the possession count, we had a worse disposal efficiency (-1.3%)
5 - not only were we thrashed for i50, we had a worse 'efficiency i50' stat (-3.8%)
6 - we lost the umpire love count (-7)
7 - we had less contested possessions (-7)
8 - made more turnovers (+5)
9 - took less marks i50 (-1) and less contested marks (-6 (14-8))
10 - made less tackles (-17 (68-41))
11 - made less tackles i50 (-8 (13-5))

But we did win the interchange count by +2. And as Norf will tell us, the interchange stat is REALLY important.

Collingwood by 100+ if the weather is fine.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back