Changes for Round 14 vs Port (Reid & Goldy in, Schaz & Smith out, plus Cox as emergency)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Port are flattered by their ladder position. Reid and Sack add some real steal, it's now or never and I expect the players to hit this one hard.

I think their percentage paints the best picture myself. If you forgive their one outlier performance in 2017 (v Essendon) they have the best % in the league and are clear top 4. I have no doubt their best is better than ours we just need to find a way to deny it and I think this 22 can!

I think their percentage paints the best picture myself. If you forgive their one outlier performance in 2017 (v Essendon) they have the best % in the league and are clear top 4. I have no doubt their best is better than ours we just need to find a way to deny it and I think this 22 can!

If we bring the heat they will turn up theirs toes.

We win by 5, Goldsack wins a purple heart for playing with only 1/2 lung and 3 working fingers in the second half, young Brownie gets 25 touches, Howe takes mark of the century, Fas kicks 6.0, and Langdon plays the game without getting caught w' the ball & with a non-nauseating haircut.

I start the new week with a hangover that lasts until Friday.

So even as far away as Canberra you have to pay to view the game? That does my head in; it's just plain mean-spirited.
I will be able to find a stream, but it takes a while.
I will never pay a cent to Murdoch as long as I live....
Netflix will get the next AFL rights. 10 will fold or just telecast 30 year old pommy sitcoms, 9 will lose the cricket and Netflix will grab that too.
No ads, no constant self promotion, no right *en morons in the Fox "alleged" News rooms.
It will be great.
10 bucks a Month.

9 can keep the pretending they pay for the game they own, NRL forever and share that crap with Fox until Rupert dies and they fold too.

Interestingly Port have lost their last 9 games decided by under 20 points.

As long as we don't start poorly and give them a big break early on, I reckon we win.
If we do win it just makes the game the umps stole from us more a tragedy.

I will be able to find a stream, but it takes a while.
I will never pay a cent to Murdoch as long as I live....
Netflix will get the next AFL rights. 10 will fold or just telecast 30 year old pommy sitcoms, 9 will lose the cricket and Netflix will grab that too.
No ads, no constant self promotion, no right ****en morons in the Fox "alleged" News rooms.
It will be great.
10 bucks a Month.

9 can keep the pretending they pay for the game they own, NRL forever and share that crap with Fox until Rupert dies and they fold too.
Got rid of foxtel last year as **** paying a million dollars to that company. There's a particular website that I always stream from that has worked for every game that hasn't been free to air, and is decent enough quality. Not sure what the rules are regarding posting it here, but feel free to PM me and I'll send you the link. Beats having to constantly search numerous sites only to find the link doesn't work and the 1st qtr is already over by the time you do.

That goes for anybody here too.

Ryder and Grundy will be a Huge Match-Up.

2 of the Best Ruckman in the AFL at the Moment.

My Worry is that Ryder could beat Grundy around the Ground as he very athletic and Grundy at Times can lose his man. We saw it with Kruszer(Can't Spell his Name)

All this negativity about Langdon (and to a degree Smith) irritates me.Crisp doesn't feel the heat as often as he should, been very average for the majority of this year and concerns me as a defender, not quick of the mark and very one sided, exposed down back. Also Aish is not coming on as well as hoped, has talent yet lack any physicality. Reckon Langdon deserves a little more time to pass real judgement this year. Broomheads wheel turned for the better last week thou, good signs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this negativity about Langdon (and to a degree Smith) irritates me.Crisp doesn't feel the heat as often as he should, been very average for the majority of this year and concerns me as a defender, not quick of the mark and very one sided, exposed down back. Also Aish is not coming on as well as hoped, has talent yet lack any physicality. Reckon Langdon deserves a little more time to pass real judgement this year. Broomheads wheel turned for the better last week thou, good signs.
Agree with Langdon but not Smith, no doubt he can play but his confidence is shot ATM, needs some time in the 2s.

Then I could say I get Pissed at People Bagging Aish as people write him off after a game or 2:rolleyes:

We win by 5, Goldsack wins a purple heart for playing with only 1/2 lung and 3 working fingers in the second half, young Brownie gets 25 touches, Howe takes mark of the century, Fas kicks 6.0, and Langdon plays the game without getting caught w' the ball & with a non-nauseating haircut.

I start the new week with a hangover that lasts until Friday.
The Goldsack thing is actually more likely than Langdon not playing with a rubbish haircut!

Got rid of foxtel last year as **** paying a million dollars to that company. There's a particular website that I always stream from that has worked for every game that hasn't been free to air, and is decent enough quality. Not sure what the rules are regarding posting it here, but feel free to PM me and I'll send you the link. Beats having to constantly search numerous sites only to find the link doesn't work and the 1st qtr is already over by the time you do.

That goes for anybody here too.
Love the User name...

Taking my boys to this game don't get to many games these days,to far away .try to get to at least one each year.last game we got down to was the win with the last kick against Richmond last year ,hoping we can bring it and get the win give my boys something to smile about!

Taking my boys to this game don't get to many games these days,to far away .try to get to at least one each year.last game we got down to was the win with the last kick against Richmond last year ,hoping we can bring it and get the win give my boys something to smile about!

Hope it's not that close Tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back