Prediction Changes for Round 15 v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Priddis' back is giving him some real problems, apparently. To the extent that next year may not happen for him (despite contracted).
I thought that might be the case.... he had an operation for a bulging disc in the off season didn't he?

Didn't Schoey go over for the Tribunal Tuesday?
Wouldn't expect him to fly back and forth twice in a week so should still be in Melbourne, surely.

Didn't Schoey go over for the Tribunal Tuesday?
Wouldn't expect him to fly back and forth twice in a week so should still be in Melbourne, surely.
Schofield attended the tribunal on video link.

It's been a long time since we've had to fly players over for those

I can't even remember things I said this morning let alone what Bevo said last month.
I hear ya, i'm normally the same. That one stuck in my memory, just thinking Luke must have his head so far up his ass.... it happens to you once a year and you carry on, try having it happen every 2nd week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing result.
Muahahahahahahahah
maxresdefault.jpg

could be a dumb question - but do suspension weeks count if you're on the injury list? I.e if Schofield did have the suspension upheld, could he sit out the suspension injured?

could be a dumb question - but do suspension weeks count if you're on the injury list? I.e if Schofield did have the suspension upheld, could he sit out the suspension injured?
Yep

Injuries have nothing to do with it

Also Hill did not fly over.

SO out: Hill, Schoey, Hurn and Priddassss

Karps :)

We really have begun the transition of our side well in the last month or so

Karps, Duggan, Sheed, Nelson, Partington/Mutimer, Barrass - pretty good core of youngsters.

Looking at our squad now - the only big name that won't be there (i don't think) by the time we can make a genuine assault (2020+) is Kennedy.

so no prid, hurn and schoey.
That make redden, wellers and Masto/parto.

Id like jetta and mitch be the 7th defender and rotated through there. Parto is the third in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back