Strategy Changes for Round 19 v Kangas

Remove this Banner Ad

For Hobart, wet but winds not to bad.
More smalls please!
View attachment 534073

A Norths supporter in Hobart said today was the nicest day they have had in months.

Forecast for rain is only 1mm so almost nothing. Wind was low today and forecast low tomorrow so fingers crossed we have half decent conditions.

This situation feels very similar to the first GWS game. NicNat suspended, Shuey out, Kennedy still out (I think??). We all know what happened there. (We won)

It was NicNat, Shuey and McGovern. We had a bit of help with Phil Davis getting knocked out early and DeBoer doing a hammy. We can still win tomorrow but it's going to take a huge effort.

Oh and all the best for Shuey, hope things turn out okay.

Carn da Yoof!

Shuey looked proppy to me last week (he does usually look a little proppy admittedly). Hope all is well on the home front.

JK is aging about a year every 2 months.

He’ll be 36 if we go deep in the finals!

here-we-go-again-gif-8.gif
To be fair with Jake he's only coming in for JK this week, so he'd be the obvious out when JK returns unless he has a big one tomorrow. Can't see Masto coming out for Shuey though.

Ryan having a good game too for EP.
If Sheed has a big performance in the middle selection headaches next week.
Waterman out for JK simple
Schofield out for Jetta simple
Masten out for Shuey.

Only then leaves Petch/Ryan possibility swap.

09fca7da1b84d21bb9fefa7afc7998bc.gif

A Norths supporter in Hobart said today was the nicest day they have had in months.

Forecast for rain is only 1mm so almost nothing. Wind was low today and forecast low tomorrow so fingers crossed we have half decent conditions.
Forecast says 4-10mm. Fingers crossed the worst of it stays away.

Edit: Most of the rain is predicted to fall before midday, and then again in the evening. So we may get lucky. Ground will probably be heavy though.

Last edited:
******* absurd that we need to fly almost 5 hours away to ******* Tasmania as a Western Australian team.

Big outs, and a huge travel time and distance. Not ideal...
100%. Nisbett and rosich need to sack up and tell gill * off we're not doing it anymore. Send another pricktorian club down there instead and we'll take the extra mcg game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why is shuey out do we know?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
He’s missus has gone into premature labour unexpectedly. 6-8 weeks early so footy comes a distant, distant 2nd in this regard.

Hopefully all is well for his family.

I was probably more of a troll at his age. Don't ban him yet, some people just take a while.

Anyway I agree with those saying we need to stand up to the league about getting sent to Tas. It is absolutely ridicous that we as a stakeholder in this match have absolutely no power over where it is played. If it was random fixturing then fine but this happens every year. Away teams must have a say before games are allowed to be sold.

He’s missus has gone into premature labour unexpectedly. 6-8 weeks early so footy comes a distant, distant 2nd in this regard.

Hopefully all is well for his family.
Feel for Luke if this is the case. Both of my kids were prem (9 weeks +) and that journey is an emotional rollercoaster.

Feel for Luke if this is the case. Both of my kids were prem (9 weeks +) and that journey is an emotional rollercoaster.
Couldn’t imagine the anxiety buddy. Luckily for me, all 3 of my girls were on the money or just after!

Yeah was a nice day in Hobart today but will be a bit crap tomorrow. Not the sort of game I'm used to watching in Perth.

Need Sheed to step up

Not too concerned with both JK and Shuey out, we've played and won without them this year. Just need everyone to play their roles and we'll be all good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back