Preview Changes for round 2 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ve got plenty run now and the big beared lad is back.

Cripps and Willie to come back soon and we’ll all forget that Rnd 1 even happened.

Season starts now campaigners

I like the Smith inclusion. He will play the second winger role and his inclusion suits our 2018 mantra a lot more with playing the role instead of "best available". Gaff will replace the following week.

Kennedy for Waterman is a no brainer.

Greene and Kelly out, 2 of their best 3 as far as I'm concerned so that is massive.

Can't say I'm a fan of the Brander out for Smith but it is what it is.
Needed run didn’t we ol’ mate?

Pity Cripps didn’t come up (say we see him next week) and of course My Willie is absent.

Let’s get behind the lad.

Very happy with these ins and Kelly and Greene missing will help us immensely.

It's also exciting to know that next week we get Cripps and Gaff back - that will be a pretty strong team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the changes, we were to top heavy and inexperienced last week. Both Waterman and Brander will be good players in time, but Jk back is massive. Also Smith brings another midfield option with good pace.
I know he has amazing endurance but is he actually fast? And does he run at Crazy subtle angles?

Last edited:
Smith is a good call. Given he is likely to play the same roll as Masten and Gaff to come in next week it should.put presuure.on both wingmen to perform.
Hickey had a shocker last week but I think we need to give him at least one more Vardy was no better and we all know how good he can be.
Brander unlucky but we need run against GWS.

Huge opportunity for Smith to dislodge masto.

Pet gonna have to have an absolute blinder to stay in the team, feel like it's him or venners who goes out for Cripps.

Very interested to see the two sucks go, surely we can't persist if it continues to fail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back