Preview Changes for round 2 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

We couldnt fit both Brander and Allen in the same side with JK back, and I'm fine with that.

I think ppl expecting both of these young promising talls to get a gig in our current side (assuming everyone is fit) are being unrealistic.

And the suggestion that we drop Masten for Brander is just silly.

Riolis Uncle passed away.. Notice we wore 2 arm bands last week.

Rd 3 vs Pies

INS
GAFF
RIOLI
CRIPPS

OUTS

Look the Uncle {RIP} may has passed away ..

But the news of Rioli injury is genuine , there was some footage of hie training mishap and whilst I hope he will be available v Magpies I would say its doubtful ...

Why isnt tom swift selected? is there anyone else who possess his resume? no, no one is a certified doctor. If someone goes wrong, Tom can calm the boys down using his medical expertise... 5 years in a row now he has been stiff.

Yeah as much as we are all frothin to see the GROAT (greatest Rioli of all time) tear it up I think the smart move is to make sure he is fully over his hot spots and it isnt an injury that hobbles him for years. Give him a month if he needs it. Even if we have an average start to the season if we are able to keep our main squad and add Rioli NN and Gaff throughout the year we will be very hard to beat.

Dont play injured players and give them the weeks to come back in fresh and fit. It worked last year. We want our best 22 all available at the end of the season.

In the meqn time use our depth and get games into those who earn it.

Does Hungry Tiger ever get anything right?

How dare you question the integrity of an Eagles fan with a massive anchor tattoo.

HungryTiger’s track record speaks for itself, which is why Patrick Cripps and Tim Kelly will be spearheading the midfield this weekend for West Coast, alongside Rioli (who isn’t injured) and guaranteed draft selection Ian Hill. It’s why I’m not too bothered that Nic Nat has been retired and an AFL Ambassador for nearly 12 months now, as we matched any offer given to Scott Lycett, FACT. I’m not super happy that Jeremy McGovern’s Fremantle are heavy favourites against Chris Masten and the Darwin Suns (still reeling from their offseason relocation), though Freo will be doing it tough without the Baldivis Brumbies’ own Hayden Ballantyne.

Dont play injured players and give them the weeks to come back in fresh and fit. It worked last year. We want our best 22 all available at the end of the season.

In the meqn time use our depth and get games into those who earn it.

Agree with this. You have to roll the dice a bit during the season to have your best 22 available at the pointy end. With the end of year bye it is now more possible to win from outside the top four (maybe except for WA sides with the long flights).
We have some comfort of a flag under our belt. We can roll the dice a bit. Each week I would almost select the best 21 available with the last position for a development player (Waterman, Brander, Petro etc). I think to keep moving forward each year we need to unearth the next 200 gamer to keep pressure on those players selected say 17th to 22nd.
It would be easy just to play Ah Chee or Nelson but we know what we are getting with them and at this stage the MC don’t think they’ll be 200 gamers but certainly handy if we are hit with injuries or the kids aren’t up to it.

How dare you question the integrity of an Eagles fan with a massive anchor tattoo.

HungryTiger’s track record speaks for itself, which is why Patrick Cripps and Tim Kelly will be spearheading the midfield this weekend for West Coast, alongside Rioli (who isn’t injured) and guaranteed draft selection Ian Hill. It’s why I’m not too bothered that Nic Nat has been retired and an AFL Ambassador for nearly 12 months now, as we matched any offer given to Scott Lycett, FACT. I’m not super happy that Jeremy McGovern’s Fremantle are heavy favourites against Chris Masten and the Darwin Suns (still reeling from their offseason relocation), though Freo will be doing it tough without the Baldivis Brumbies’ own Hayden Ballantyne.
You actually listened that much ? Mate, his dribble was worth a laugh for a bit, then once it gets pathetic it isn't funny anymore . Still, takes all sorts. Keep em coming hungry tiger.

You forgot Preuss. Is he back on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back