Prediction CHANGES FOR ROUND 2 VS ST KILDA

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsure about what changes should be made at any point this year? Try my v0.002 flowchart for posting in a BF changes thread and see what results are generated!

QFDvBsf.png

is Giles even available for selection? Missed the EP game for some reason. was it injury , or did they pull him out just in case after Petrie did his hand?
Either way he has had limited game time prior to this week if he is selected.
He was pulled out of the side following news of petries injury

He'll play

well thats a strange call by the club. surely he needs game time not cotton wool.

Out - Nelson, Petrie, Jetta
In - Barrass, Giles, Sheed

- I didn't like the two KDF structure
- McKenzie wasn't nearly as bad as people are making out. If he plays into AA form we become a much better team than if we just persist with Schofield.
- Nelson was bloody ordinary
- Jetta is like spinning a chocolate wheel where you win big one game in 20, where as Sheed is younger and brings something to the table most games. Let Jetta replace Sheed if he's good enough.
- Hutchings, not even in the frame to be dropped.
- Cripps and Lecras to continue playing like there's a Rioli breathing down their necks. :D
KDF - is that a new term for KPF and KPD? If so, what did you not like about each?

Sounds like you were fine with Mackenzie's game. Help me, what passages of play and what contests that Mackenzie was involved in did you think he went well?

Giles for Petrie
Barrass for McKenzie/ McGovern (shouldn't go for Waite's Logie winning effort but the head is sacrosanct)
Redden did enough to deserve another chance.
Hutchings I'll wait on. May need him to a role for the team.

Sheed and Duggan proved there fitness at EP and Sheed in particular would've been straight back for Redden if he under performed. Depth is good

@AFL_PKeane
Jeremy McGovern cleared contact JWaite. McGovern has his arm down to reach for ball and panel said he was contesting ball when contact made.
Fantastic

Folks have the torches out for Jetta faster than you can say "inside bull". Let's just give the bloke a chance first hey? He played some absolute blistering football in the pre season, and we know he's a game breaker. Ease down Ripley, ease down :rainbow:

Also anyone calling for Nelson to be dropped has clearly never played golf. Golf is a game of patience, which you obviously lack. Get it? :)

I'd be happy for just the 2 changes, Mackenzie and Petire out for Sexual and Giles :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is Giles even available for selection? Missed the EP game for some reason. was it injury , or did they pull him out just in case after Petrie did his hand?
Either way he has had limited game time prior to this week if he is selected.
Simmo said in his presser that they will pull Giles out.

I'm not having a crack at Jetta but as wingmen how can guys like masto who play a similar role find the pill more 20 times on most occassions but Jetta can't. Look I would take 15 Jetta touches over mastos 20 but the fact that he got under 10 touches is a bit underwhelming. Do we have to get rid of masto so Jetta is given more responsibility?

So Lewis Jetta had an ordinary game in JLT against Melbourne and backed it up with another ordinary game today. Should we be concerned?
Yes looked again like he had no interest... how long can we persist with that..?

I'm not having a crack at Jetta but as wingmen how can guys like masto who play a similar role find the pill more 20 times on most occassions but Jetta can't. Look I would take 15 Jetta touches over mastos 20 but the fact that he got under 10 touches is a bit underwhelming. Do we have to get rid of masto so Jetta is given more responsibility?
I'm guessing jetta will be in and out of the team like last year.I would hope there are some set plays to bring him into the game because if there isn't he is just a bystander

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

So Lewis Jetta had an ordinary game in JLT against Melbourne and backed it up with another ordinary game today. Should we be concerned?

Only until Rioli is ready to play.

Jetta better pull his finger out because the likes of Duggan and Partington are snapping at his heals not to mention Lamb as a taller half forward.

And that doesn't even consider fitting Dom Sheed in the side.

Only until Rioli is ready to play.

Jetta better pull his finger out because the likes of Duggan and Partington are snapping at his heals not to mention Lamb as a taller half forward.

And that doesn't even consider fitting Dom Sheed in the side.
Duggan shouldn't be getting a game,might have had an injury interrupted preseason but needs to do more at wafl level.
Parto deserves it more on form but seems to not hurt the opposition with his possessions.but at least he can get the pill.
Sheed needs another week at east Perth.needs his touch back.
Not sure about the rioli and jetta comment.rioli is a forward pocket

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back