Prediction CHANGES FOR ROUND 2 VS ST KILDA

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think for a second we will make too many changes off the back of a round 1 win and nor should we.
That said Emac, Jetta, Masten, Nelson and Wellers all need a stern talking to this week from Simmo.

Could easily be...
Out: Petrie, Nelson, Masten, Emac, Wellers
In: Giles, Butler, Sheed, Barrass, Schofield

Will be...
Out: Petrie
In: Giles
With KamakazeSalami on this one in questioning your Masten dislike. From what I saw, his impact was really good and he was more the link player than the momentum killer. What would your stern key points for Masten include?

Marsden wasn't noticeable. Which is a good thing.

Surprisingly i remember him putting on a strong tackle, which may have been the doobie i was smoking, may not have.

I commented twice on Masten in the game. Sometime in the first half I think with a bullet pass i50, and sometime in the second half where he stuck a strong tackle in the middle of the ground. He has played far worse than he did on Sunday thats for sure.

Mastens tackle in Scott Thompson was legendary. campaigner looks hungry and finally knows where his at.

Jetta has to go with his poor body language (Sheed)

I didn't notice any poor body language from Jetta. Either he did something (9 times) or he was nowhere to be seen. But maybe I missed it on the TV. Personally, I think he gets another game or two to see if he can be brought into it as he offers something we need. But there is only so long we can carry 9 possession players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't notice any poor body language from Jetta. Either he did something (9 times) or he was nowhere to be seen. But maybe I missed it on the TV. Personally, I think he gets another game or two to see if he can be brought into it as he offers something we need. But there is only so long we can carry 9 possession players.
I didnt see it during the game but on the couch (foxtel) showed some bad footage of him standing away from the mids not interested. Also went straight to the rooms after game rather than signing/handing footys out.

Think he is a bit dirty on the players....but yeah you would have to see the footage from the couch.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/afl/on-the-couch/full-show/on-the-couch-27317!615251

Out: Petrie (ruck curse), EMac, Hutch (unlucky)
In: Giles, Barrass, Sheed

B: Sheppard, Barrass, Wellingham
HB: Hurn, McGovern, Yeo
C: Gaff, Mitchell, Masten
HF: Cripps, Darling, Redden
F: LeCras, Kennedy, Giles
R: Vardy, Shuey, Priddis
I: Nelson, Sheed, Jetta, Hill
E: Hutchings (on standby), Schofield, Butler

What I'd like to see. Can see the only change being Giles for Petrie though.

I didnt see it during the game but on the couch (foxtel) showed some bad footage of him standing away from the mids not interested. Also went straight to the rooms after game rather than signing/handing footys out.

Think he is a bit dirty on the players....but yeah you would have to see the footage from the couch.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/afl/on-the-couch/full-show/on-the-couch-27317!615251

Thats the opposite of what was being said pre-season. I'd heard he apparently was grateful to the club and players for standing by him when he had some personal issues recently and made a speech to the players about it.

Thats the opposite of what was being said pre-season. I'd heard he apparently was grateful to the club and players for standing by him when he had some personal issues recently and made a speech to the players about it.
Yeah hopefully its a beat up. That speech reminds me of this time when I was playing footy. We had a guy come across to our team mid season. On the Wednesday night training he made a speech to the group about how he was happy to be playing for the side, and how he was committed and would do anything the team needed if that meant running water or playing wherever. He didn't get picked on the Friday. Didn't turn up to the game and went across to our biggest rivals the following week.

I don't think Jetta is anything like that though :)

Yeah hopefully its a beat up. That speech reminds me of this time when I was playing footy. We had a guy come across to our team mid season. On the Wednesday night training he made a speech to the group about how he was happy to be playing for the side, and how he was committed and would do anything the team needed if that meant running water or playing wherever. He didn't get picked on the Friday. Didn't turn up to the game and went across to our biggest rivals the following week.

I don't think Jetta is anything like that though :)

Haha really? Hilarious.. bet he copped some hits when you played him next time. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back