Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 20 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst change this year, must be on for the tank, Sheed showed some promise last week, confidence must take a hit no matter what the coaching staff tell him, not to mention were taller then the Harlem Globetrotters.

Hopefully this will be Cox's last game and we go out with bang and he has a big one.

At the end of the game I'll be standing up tear in eye saluting the old warhorse. This is an honour that Cox clearly deserves. Some of you aren't fit to sniff the great mans arse.
I love him but we could get in finals.

Worst change this year, must be on for the tank, Sheed showed some promise last week, confidence must take a hit no matter what the coaching staff tell him, not to mention were taller then the Harlem Globetrotters.

Hopefully this will be Cox's last game and we go out with bang and he has a big one.
Full game for East Perth instead of sub again. He'll be fine

At the end of the game I'll be standing up tear in eye saluting the grand old warhorse. This is an honour that Cox clearly deserves. Some of you aren't fit to sniff the great mans arse.

Save it for 2 weeks time when we will likely win no matter what, s**t we could play 4 rucks against Melbourne and still win, wrong game to bring him back.

Where was this? I never see these pro-tri-panel posts

Haha, I don't even Facebook, I was just making s**t up!! I did however hear a few on here say that people on there were saying stop living in the past when speaking about returning the wings, and get with the times etc etc, from that I gathered those morons probably liked the tri panel, and clash, and thus my assumption that they are all pro tri panel:D

If they don't agree with RTW, then they must be idiots and lovers of all things clash, probably on there right now saying "yah Cox is back, I love that guy"

Hysterical reactions aside, I'm happy to see some Cox this week - I can see him having a big game. A run in the WAFL isn't the end of the world for Sheed.

I think we actually line up pretty well against the Pies this time around. I think they will be a bit more accountable on our midfielders than Adelaide was last week but that game would have still surely been the confidence booster Gaff and Shuey needed coming into a game like this. We need to keep Beams on a leash and prevent Lumumba from running amok as he tends to do against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the youngest players on our list makes way for the oldest.....:rolleyes:

It doesn't make sense. We are kidding ourselves if we think we are going to play finals, even if we win this game. The season is over, we need to have an eye on the future and get as much playing time into our young players as possible.

If this isn't a farewell game then I see Cox's inclusion absolutely useless, If Lycett and NicNat were able to handle Jacobs then they should be able to do a number on Collingwood's no name rucks, I don't understand our selections sometimes

I guess Simpson eluded to it earlier in the week, mentioning that Cox had played very little footy in the past few weeks, and that if he was coming back it would need to be soon. He probably only has this game, and the Melbourne game left, so I guess if we were to hold off until The Melbourne game, then he would be way too under done to compete.

Having said all that, he should be playing WAFL for a few weeks if that is the issue, but I doubt he would want that.

At the end of the game I'll be standing up tear in eye saluting the grand old warhorse. This is an honour that Cox clearly deserves. Some of you aren't fit to sniff the great mans arse.

What hyperbolic nonsense.

Cox is indeed an old warhorse. Like many old warhorses his time has come.

We are picking him for all the wrong reasons unless it's a send off game. Which it isn't.

I'll cheer him on and wish him well but he doesn't warrant selection other than for past services. And that didn't help lots of other guys who didn't even get 1 farewell game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back