Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 20 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Three rucks again -.-

One of Lycett/Cox/NN better be made a "late change"

Younger guys need the game time. Definitely Sheed, he won't improve if he keeps getting stuffed into the sub's vest.

I have the feeling this isn't the team Simmo would have picked. Surely he wouldn't want to change a winning side.. I get the impression Cox was forced in and the rest had to accommodate because he's retiring.

The higher club powers need to stop messing about with the football department -.-

On another note, anyone seen the cox poster signed by all the players? He's in a tripanel -.- put me off getting one

this probably isn't the right place but Im going to the game tomorrow.Is there an age where kids can get in for free?Ive got a 2yo and would like to take him?

this probably isn't the right place but Im going to the game tomorrow.Is there an age where kids can get in for free?Ive got a 2yo and would like to take him?

I think kids under 3 are still free as long as they don't require a seat. I took my granddaughter a couple of years ago and she sat on my knee.

cheers mate looking forward to it,although Im sure he will be a pain in the arse after 10 mins

If we play 3 rucks or Dom Sheed sits out the game I will not watch this game. 1 of either 2. This club has lost the *in plot. And wtf is Cox thinking!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we play 3 rucks or Dom Sheed sits out the game I will not watch this game. 1 of either 2. This club has lost the ****in plot. And wtf is Cox thinking!
If cox thinks he can play on but is stepping aside so we can keep lycett knowing that's the future of the club he is doing a very unselfish thing . He deserves to play out the season IMO . I only think he will play home games anyway

If cox thinks he can play on but is stepping aside so we can keep lycett knowing that's the future of the club he is doing a very unselfish thing . He deserves to play out the season IMO . I only think he will play home games anyway
The last time we have won a game with Coxy in the team was rnd 8 against GWS. Since then we have gone winless with him in the team.

Since round 8 we have 4W 6L. All 4 wins have come without Cox in the team.

Hes also announced publicly that hes gassed before half time. Hes played a quarter of footy in the last 3 weeks, he'll be gassed before quarter time and Collingwood will pump us.

$1.03 odds Dean Cox will be senior coach in 2017. Any takers?

None of our emergencies (Sheed, Carter, Smith) played for East Perth today.

Guessing that NicNat is out and one other. Might be Ellis. He was strangely subbed out at 3QT last week despite playing well. Can only assume it was some sort of injury.

The last time we have won a game with Coxy in the team was rnd 8 against GWS. Since then we have gone winless with him in the team.

I also blame Coxy.

We haven't been good at milestone games for a long, long time. Every time Coxy runs through the banner it is a new club games record (AKA a milestone).

None of our emergencies (Sheed, Carter, Smith) played for East Perth today.

Guessing that NicNat is out and one other. Might be Ellis. He was strangely subbed out at 3QT last week despite playing well. Can only assume it was some sort of injury.

Ellis has been subbed out in most gamesme in which we haven't had an injury.

I also blame Coxy.

We haven't been good at milestone games for a long, long time. Every time Coxy runs through the banner it is a new club games record (AKA a milestone).

First three rounds of this year we had players hit the 100 in each of them ;)

Hes also announced publicly that hes gassed before half time. Hes played a quarter of footy in the last 3 weeks, he'll be gassed before quarter time and Collingwood will pump us.

$1.03 odds Dean Cox will be senior coach in 2017. Any takers?
I think you over exaggerate the difference between cox and lycetts effect on the game .

I see your cox being gassed at half time and raise you a natanui being gassed after 10mins :)
Cox would still have better endurance than natanui and lycett so fitness isn't the problem .

I can see nic being a late out this week . Cox won't play next week . We will play 3 rucks week after against Melbourne for cox fair well game and he will retire and lycett and Sinclair will ruck last game vs GC as natanui will get sent for early surgery :)

If he thinks he can play on he's delusional. We are indulging him based on his past greatness because unlike Glass he won't do what's best for the team ....

Why does anyone deserve to play out a season if they aren't good enough anymore?

I think you over exaggerate the difference between cox and lycetts effect on the game .

I see your cox being gassed at half time and raise you a natanui being gassed after 10mins :)
Cox would still have better endurance than natanui and lycett so fitness isn't the problem .

I can see nic being a late out this week . Cox won't play next week . We will play 3 rucks week after against Melbourne for cox fair well game and he will retire and lycett and Sinclair will ruck last game vs GC as natanui will get sent for early surgery :)

Nothing against Cox, but there really is a gap between his game and Lycetts if you ask me.

With Lycett gone we lose his aggression, his tackling, his ability to have an impact playing forward, and also the fact he's a fair ruckman who jumps.

Cox provides link up handballs, and gets to play for free kicks in the ruck all game instead of actually jumping for the ball.

And with Nicnat, we all know what we lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back