Changes for Round 22 v Fremantle @ Optus Stadium (away)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 players over 30, and one of the worst teams in the competition. None of those 7 will be out of the R1 side for next year.

We’re going nowhere.

This is it, he says one thing which he doesn’t believe in and sticks with the same old failures that will eventually cost him his job.. unfortunately not soon enough….

A journo in Perth really needs to start putting the facts to the club and putting some heat on it because this is garbage.

Nelson send of game. Instead of JK beard masks they should have brown paper bags for fans so they can hide.

Clark needs a run. He’s on the list next year and worth at least exploring as an option.

The rest of the changes are fine. Keep melting legends. We were one Izzy Winder selection away from turning it all around this whole time, can’t believe we’ve shot ourselves in the foot like that!

Missing from the 22

Winder
Witherden
Trew
Williams (J)
Clark
Naish

Winder should be in the side ahead of Nelson

Choice should be between him and Clark for the medisub so it’ll probably be Witherden

WAFL side looking pretty threadbare too

Like everyone else - why are Winder esp and Clark not in this team and Nelson is?
What did Winder and Clark do at the bbq?
Where have Langdon’s credits in the bank come from? Big thighs?
This team flopping around the bottom and it’s really hard to see the direction out. Tanking, must be.

My God outside the Covid weeks thats got to be the most putrid pathetic shit 22 we've put out there ever. ****ing Nelson back and ****ing Langdon still there ? Winder had a blinder last week maybe put him in the guts for a week? I think Clark deserves more time he's got actual talent & offers something abit different to our current crop of players.

Simpson and the match committee are all a ****ing joke.

Back to back 100 point floggings we are headed for to make it four for the year, try and talk yourself out of that one Simmo

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missing from the 22

Winder
Witherden
Trew
Williams (J)
Clark
Naish

Winder should be in the side ahead of Nelson

Choice should be between him and Clark for the medisub so it’ll probably be Witherden

WAFL side looking pretty threadbare too

Also Williams (B) not in the 22.

And Witherden’s not in the emergencies so he won’t be the sub. Also probably means his odds of a new contract have dipped again.

I imagine Culley will be available next week so might as well as play him and Clark next week. Nelson I imagine will be out next year via trade or delisting will have to play his best footy to reverse that. Rotham must be close to playing for his career soon enough. As far Winder goes playing a few blinders in a row would give him a shot at next week.

Clark should be getting a game, but I do hope he is contracted for next year.

Winder is neither here nor there. It is a threadbare side at the end of a wretched season. A win would be a miracle 😆

Clark does have a contract next year

Winder doesn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back