Changes for Round 22 v Fremantle @ Optus Stadium (away)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is seriously the worst and least exciting eagles team I think I've ever seen.

Seriously, take Hough and Bazzo out and I wouldn't even tune in.

Why.. did.. we.. draft.. Clark
Recruitment team thought they were drafting Zac Clarke from Subi to cover for Thicc Nat.

The whole club is stuck in 2018.

Why play Clark when we have a perfectly good inside mid in Andrew Gaff?

Which is what he effectively said - that all 7 would be in the round 1 side
Don't be ridiculous, we won't have 7 over 30s round 1 next year.

It'll be 9 with Yeo and McGovern

Don't be ridiculous, we won't have 7 over 30s round 1 next year.

It'll be 9 with Yeo and McGovern
Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

Think they’ve obviously made the decision of cutting Winder and don’t see the point of playing him.
Nelson in to try and improve his value.
No Clark is just baffling

Good to see O’Neil named on ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Nelson is selected ahead of Clark and Winder is truly baffling.
Baffling?

I've been baffled most of this year.

About the only time I agreed with the selectors was when we literally had no choice. If you could walk from the changeroom to the boundary with minimal assistance and didn't have Covid, you played.
Made selection so easy even I could do it.

Baffling?

I've been baffled most of this year.

About the only time I agreed with the selectors was when we literally had no choice. If you could walk from the changeroom to the boundary with minimal assistance and didn't have Covid, you played.
Made selection so easy even I could do it.

I just can't see the strategy. Winder and Clark handed a couple games in a ramble team. No continuity. No chance to fight for their spot or develop as a young player. No chance of being rewarded WAFL form despite the trash setup.... all while senior players stink it up and get games on a reputation built 4 years ago.

We are meant to be rebuilding right? Why are the selectors naming the 2nd oldest team to run out on the park this weekend......

P.S I'm a little concerned about Willie.......

We are meant to be rebuilding right? Why are the selectors naming the 2nd oldest team to run out on the park this weekend......

P.S I'm a little concerned about Willie.......

Because it covids fault we've had one of the all time worse years of any team ever, just gotta back the boys in, it's never as bad as it seems....

Ps, maybe see a doc about that

What’s the point of Nelson coming in?

Dixon replacing Williams is just shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic really.

No look in for Clark and Winder? Really, Simpson? What’s the direction here, exactly. Let’s keep pumping games into Gaff, Shuey and Redden. That’ll help long term.

At least Rotham is in…hopefully he’s playing on a wing or second ruck as before.

Dixon's got 2 games at FF to save his career. It's pretty much that simple. If he backs up in the ruck handily and kicks a few goals over the next two weeks he probably gets another rookie contract.

Cold wet, low skilled contested game, which is a total dead rubber for us anyway.... just lost Kelly, but sure, let's leave Clark in the WAFL.

That is one of the dumbest things I've seen this year, and there's plenty of choices for that title unfortunately.

This team is so damn stale it's painful.

The only reason I can come up with for Nelson getting a game is so he can go past Karl on our all time games record.
Karl must have put in a request so he can remain the only Eagle to have played exactly 100 games & forever be a pub quiz answer.

Nelson must be close to the worst player to ever have played 100 games

Club is giving him a send off against the shockers

Got to be one of the most disappointing team lists pre-game that i have ever seen.
The club is ignoring good form in the WAFL and rewarding players on the basis that they think they can play a role...I mean, Nelson has proven time and time again to be a turnover hack, is average at best in the WAFL, but gets rewarded with a game! Players like Winder and Clark must be wondering why they bother to try in the WAFL team. Winder gets shifted into the middle and is BOG, with Kelly out, it should be a no-brainer

Got to be one of the most disappointing team lists pre-game that i have ever seen.
The club is ignoring good form in the WAFL and rewarding players on the basis that they think they can play a role...I mean, Nelson has proven time and time again to be a turnover hack, is average at best in the WAFL, but gets rewarded with a game! Players like Winder and Clark must be wondering why they bother to try in the WAFL team. Winder gets shifted into the middle and is BOG, with Kelly out, it should be a no-brainer

Reckon if this team played on the wafl on the weekend they would get pumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back