B: Sheppard, Barrass, Hurn
HB: Jetta, McGovern, Duggan
C: Gaff, Shuey, Masten
HF: LeCras, Darling, Waterman
F: Cripps, Kennedy, Lycett
R: Naitanui, Sheed, Yeo
I: Nelson, Rioli, Ainsworth, Hutchings
E: Redden (travelling), Cole, Schofield, Partington

Shame about Venables but it's a good chance to give Ainsworth a debut against an opponent that we should beat.

Redden a victim of management as much as anything - wanted the travelling emergency to be someone who played this week, otherwise some poor sucker has to miss action two weeks in a row, and Redden's been pretty quiet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t catch the game yet, Venables injury bad if everyone has him in their outs?
looked real bad at first. On the bench he was showing serious discomfort but then 5 minutes later he got strapped up and got his boot back on. Simmo went onto say that he could have even come back on. Im not really gonna take simmo's word after last week.

looked real bad at first. On the bench he was showing serious discomfort but then 5 minutes later he got strapped up and got his boot back on. Simmo went onto say that he could have even come back on. Im not really gonna take simmo's word after last week.
Hopefully it’s only short term then for DV.

Also good to see you back, Vish.

Should be a decent win like against the Dogs, MCG or not we may as well pack it in for the year if we lose.
well, you're certainly true to your name.

Yeah, I'm all aboard the packing it in train if we lose to the Blues.

You guys are funny....was chuckling in my coffee...you are joking right?
Well, if you're not and somehow the Blues beat us over there - because these things can happen in a close competition,
and stranger things have happened in football - you suck it up, focus on next game, win it and move on!
pack it in.......??? (you do know you can get over the counter toughen up princess pills?) ((;
Out: Venables, if it's serious.
In: Hutch or Ainsworth but would prefer AhChee just to see how he performs. Not sure Petrucelle is ready yet?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back