Changes for round 5 vs Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Darling to kick 10.
I've been waiting for that to happen for the last decade. To be honest, I'd love to see him kick 5 or 6. He actually hasn't kicked 5 since 2015 and that was probably his worst season.

Why do I get the feeling we are going to lose reading these comments overconfidence? We should of played a young guy with pace though I do love Hutchs effort we need youth to go forward wasted opportunity. Oh well fingers crossed we flog em and Masten plays a blinder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised that you're so confident that Hutch wouldn't replace Venables.

We already have 6 forwards and Lycett. Surely we wouldn't rule out replacing Venables with a mid (especially one who has been ok at half forward in Hutchings)?
Should be no surprise that I got it completely wrong

Hutch in for DV

Hutchings is meh, but hes a dependable type, not like some others at their worst. Typical depth player that all teams need. Watson and Pet EMG's is a good sign for both.

Half our best 22 is out injured including Murphy, kreuzer and docherty and we already had a list with heaps of young kids.

You'll be right.
That poster has never, not even one once, had anything remotely positive to say about WCE. Ignore

My thoughts?

I’ll be saying flat track engaged by 10 min mark 2nd qtr.

Tough gig for the da Blues, lots of quality off the park bud.

Darling has kicked 5 several times but always seems to hit a brick wall one way or another after reaching that point.

Pretty sure he's kicked 5 before halftime a couple times too, looked set for a big day and then doesn't get past that mark.

Can see why though, I think he's the most unselfish player in front of goals I've ever seen. Cripps surely loves him for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back