Preview Changes for Round 6 v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year I adopted McNeil as the pup to be “ my boy” and was well pleased with how he went. I still have high hopes for him but have been disappointed with his output this season. Bottom line I am glad he has not been dropped this week and is getting a run of games to show something. I think we should do that with all the pups who get selected. But he better show something quick. Hopefully it’s this week.
I am not 💯 sure but I think he might have had Covid some time pre season and might have put his preparation back, he is still young and I reckon he has a good future

Yes I tend to agree he is the less physical (on par with Hannan) and we would all love him to lift a little in this area. His first game was bad, he made some mistakes, yet Cordy was worse that night yet stayed in. I just hope he can play well from here on in.
Not sure where your reference to Hannan comes from. His role is to predom block for Naughton and does a pretty good unsung job of it. He is also not afraid to fly and take contested marks when the opportunity presents

I am not 💯 sure but I think he might have had Covid some time pre season and might have put his preparation back, he is still young and I reckon he has a good future
I'm pretty sure he did, but I'm not a doctor, as others around here will attest :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crom will s**t it in

Adam Sandler Yes GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back