Changes for round 7 vs Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah he means the Freo one. It's smart, if we drop Freo players and bring our boys in it gives us a huge numbers advantage.

Really don’t think we should be talking about dropping Andrew Brayshaw. Gaffy will get ideas.

Out: Ainsworth
In: Shuey

Not sure what to do with Jetta. Neither Nelson or Duggan deserve to miss out, but you would think at some stage Jetta comes in for Nelson.

Sorry, but did Brayshaw (wce) get a first goal today? I tried to youtube it but you people are terrible at helping me out with s**t like this. Do I really need to call a Mod and get you flogs to do what I am thinking?
Can someone put a vid of his first goal. I was at work and trying to work but Braywork was distracting me from doing any actual Brayshaw.
Also, also, how did Ah Choo do today?

Sorry, but did Brayshaw (wce) get a first goal today? I tried to youtube it but you people are terrible at helping me out with sh*t like this. Do I really need to call a Mod and get you flogs to do what I am thinking?
Can someone put a vid of his first goal. I was at work and trying to work but Braywork was distracting me from doing any actual Brayshaw.
Also, also, how did Ah Choo do today?
Was his second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Jetta going in the practice matches? Anyone know? Not sure who he would replace at half back currently though. Cole and Nelson are playing well and them and Hurn are probably the only players he could replace.

I think Kennedy should be given next week and if he keeps missing shots next week that's it, drop him for the next week and play Allen in his position.

Probably no change at this stage unless Shuey is available, which I doubt. If he is then Ainsworth gets the chop, though he was solid, good that he played within his limitations and tried to handball as much as possible.

Out: Ainsworth
In: Shuey

Not sure what to do with Jetta. Neither Nelson or Duggan deserve to miss out, but you would think at some stage Jetta comes in for Nelson.
Duggan turned the ball over 8 times from 17 touches today. But let's give Nelson the arse.

Lel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back