Changes for round 7 vs Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vardy - I'm stunned, shocked, amazed. Williams permanent emergency and has the best practice form and is the future and and and. B****y H***.

Seems like there is a strange love for some and a strange lack of love for others (Williams/Watson etc.)

Waterman not training during the week was clearly to fool everyone.

Vardy - I'm stunned, shocked, amazed. Williams permanent emergency and has the best practice form and is the future and and and. B****y H***.

Seems like there is a strange love for some and a strange lack of love for others (Williams/Watson etc.)

Waterman not training during the week was clearly to fool everyone.
Vardy ain't playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Bailey run over Simpsons cat or what?

The blatantly OBVIOUS ruck choice to pair with Naitanui going into 2020, even had the most impressive pre season form by a long way.

And yet Simpson has thrown up just about every other option. Can't wait for Jamieson to be named ahead of him in a months time.

Really hoping Vardy isn't named.
Can't go too far the other way

Unfortunately, as great as Vardy was in the 2018 GF, his form throughout our 2019 premiership defense was pretty woeful.

You'd expect him to build on a couple successful years on our list in 2017 and 2018, but he went backwards hard.

If push came to shove though, i'd rather we hid Vardy on the bench for 50% of the game than Hickey i think. At least Vardy has played forward before.

But even that's a moot point because our 2nd ruckman playing forward never happens these days anyway. It's either on the bench, or ruck chop out.

Who's 5 hitouts and 4 disposals do you want i suppose? :shrug:

My impression of the backup ruck spot is that it's still up for grabs, Simmo is still playing around with different ideas, and everyone will get a crack at it.
With Sunday forecast to be a fine day I've got no issue with Vardy getting a go with a view to actually giving him some time up forward as well.
Williams' time will come too, I'm sure.

Unfortunately, as great as Vardy was in the 2018 GF, his form throughout our 2019 premiership defense was pretty woeful.

You'd expect him to build on a couple successful years on our list in 2017 and 2018, but he went backwards hard.

If push came to shove though, i'd rather we hid Vardy on the bench for 50% of the game than Hickey i think. At least Vardy has played forward before.

But even that's a moot point because our 2nd ruckman playing forward never happens these days anyway. It's either on the bench, or ruck chop out.

Who's 5 hitouts and 4 disposals do you want i suppose? :shrug:
Which is why it will be Allen from here on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back