Preview Changes for Semi Final v GWS Giants. Saturday night at MCG; Latest: No changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aish attitude sucks.
Says he slotted back in easily and like he never missed. The guys had one good game his entire career and really is lucky to be AFL listed.

where did he say this ? I see him as a good role player in the short term. Should replace Greenwood when he retires, he misses polish in his game, but so does Levi.

The 2 players you mention are not in the same class as Moore. And they were not selected for different reasons than each other let alone Moore. The club will be semi vindicated only if we win. If we lose and are considered short of a quality tall, there will be no end of criticism of his non selection.
It was a bit of facetiousness on my behalf to lighten up the discussion and to throw our support around the players that have been selected.

This comment is aimed at sucking up easy likes.

It forgets the number of games Darcy has individually compromised for us this year when he has played.

Further, it is entirely unclear as to whom he replaces and where he fits in.

Lastly, he is just not that good (yet). He has a boatload of potential.

I would not select him at all this year for the same reason people said Treloar should sit out the whole year when he sustained his injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've completely missed the point of my post.
There are some here who actually believe that Moore has asked for a trade, and that Bucks is punishing Moore accordingly, by leaving him out of the side.

Other reasons for his exclusion ( which were are logical and valid) where NOT the point of the post.

cant believe Oxley’s not in. I mean, it beggars belief.

I'm thunderstruck to hear it.

Don't you start on Oxley again or I will unload the T.N.T on you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, the postmortems have been withering of Geelong:
game plan holds up until finals
easy to get opened up out back
slow midfield
It will be the same for us should we lose I suspect:
game plan that held up well H&A but come finals...didn't get us a win
need KPPs

I can see and hear it now.

Last edited:
slow midfield
need KPPs

I reckon there'll be a spread of opinion when our autopsy ultimately gets delivered so it'll depend whose opinion you read.

David King for instance will likely highlight falling in finals means we're still behind Carlton.

I am brushing up my vocal chords with BBQ smoke and bourbon so I can bellow like a foghorn tomorrow night.

I have around 35-40 insults favourited in my smart-phone to call up as required.

I am fasting until 4:30 so I can completely re-hydrate...

...and I've put vaseline on both palms to protect me from at least 345 high fives and 34 chants of 'Collingwood... [clap clap clap]' x ad nauseum.

I'm in good shape for tomorrow, how's everyone else?

You've completely missed the point of my post.
There are some here who actually believe that Moore has asked for a trade, and that Bucks is punishing Moore accordingly, by leaving him out of the side.

Other reasons for his exclusion ( which were are logical and valid) where NOT the point of the post.
I hope (and doubt) its for punishment sake.

Collingwood and GWS have both made a net change of 7 since playing in Round 2.

Collingwood

Out: Dunn, Scharenberg, Moore, Crocker, Murray, Brown, Broomhead

In: Goldsack, Mihocek, De Goey, Sier, Mayne, Cox, Greenwood

GWS

Out: Shaw, Finlayson, Corr, Scully, Patton, Kelly, Lloyd

In: Williams, Kennedy, Buntine, Greene, Hopper, Griffen, Keefe

You're probably referencing me as one of those people here, although that's not what I said. I don't think he has asked for a trade and I don't think Buckley is punishing him for that. I do think there's a massive chance there is queries over his commitment and dedication on the whole which might roll in to why he hasn't been selected.

Still though, would people actually be that surprised if the coaching panel and leadership group got together and discussed whether they were confident bringing a bloke who isn't 100% committed and is already notoriously regarded as being incapable of playing under duress/hardship into a do or die final.

I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility for a bloke like Taylor Adams, our vice-captain, to go, 'nope, I don't feel confident running out alongside him, I'd rather go with someone like Madgen who I can trust is going to give everything he has for the team and the club'

slow midfield
need KPPs

Geelong got smashed drom the opening bounce. We were 2 plays away from winning last week. Only a media troll could criticize this season.

slow midfield
need KPPs

Same if Melbourne loses; hawks etc.

The so called experts will prattle on about something or other

So apparently our reserves are playing GWS's reserves in a scratch match on Saturday arvo. Be interesting to see who ends up playing for us.

That's a good idea by both Clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back