Remove this Banner Ad

ROBBBO

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Glasgow Rangers
Poor Fredrick. That's harsh considering the senior players consistently going to water in big games.
Nah sat back and watched too many times last week. Good decision

Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nah sat back and watched too many times last week. Good decision
Well that's on Jonas and Hartlett to show leadership and let him know. Absolutely fuming Hartlett is still in. Was quietly hoping his corky was worse the other week and he was forced out. Not sure what else McKenzie or Lienert have to do to get a game.

Rigs

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think in a showdown where it is likely to get physical and experience counts Hartlett is still a good choice.

We have had too many outside types in recent weeks IMO.

Farrell better be ready to go when it's his turn.

I want to believe HH will provide what he's provided in the past with aggression. However, the constant turn overs and dumb frees outweigh the 'aggression' he might bring

Adz2332

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is there enough minutes to go around for Farrell to get good enough minutes in the midfield??
Hes not a hff. Spp plays that role well when not in the midfield.

So now we only have to squeeze the following in the midfield....

SPP
Houston
Gray
Boak
Bergman
Amon
Wines
Rozee
Farrell
Drew
Motlop

Simple

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickett4GOAT

Cancelled
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Fredericks probably isn't best 28 at the moment. If the finals were tomorrow, even with our current injury list, he wouldn't be picked. He got his taste, did reasonably well, now needs to go back and play solidly. His chance will come, just not this year.
I feel Frederick is incredibly stiff to miss out this week given that the majority of the team were passengers last week. His performance in his debut would suggest that he is well and truly in our best 28. I think Frederick deserved the opportunity that Woodcock, Farrell, Marshall, Bergman have been given in terms of a 4-5 game block to prove their worth in the first team.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Surely they couldn't roll Mayes out as the sub once again. He's going to need some games at some stage. I mean it is nice to use older depth players that are never going to be part of the future in that sort of role as all the good players and kids get the chance to develop with a full SANFL game, but still, 3 or 4 weeks in a row as sub would be a lot.

I think Frederick deserved the opportunity that Woodcock, Farrell, Marshall, Bergman have been given in terms of a 4-5 game block to prove their worth in the first team.

Marshall should get games until the sun burns out, or until he’s superseded by a superior tall.

Meh, don't get the fuss. Someone had to make way for Boak. Frederick was good in his first game but not great last week. He's got a taste of AFL, the last two weeks will be a positive for him long term.

Farrell for Woodcock is just the fringe player merry-go-round at work. Farrell's turn to spend a few weeks in the side I guess.

Biggest glaring problem with the team is still no Dulmial.

Back