QT

Premiership Player
Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
In - Mcgregor , Doughety
Out - Stenglein, Stevens (minor injuries to both)

I say we will by by atleast 12 goals.

I look at the Freo team and i see 5 or 6 not bad players, and the rest duds.

Surely the way we are playing we will flog these hacks.

I dont know bout Mcgregor, he hasnt played much decent footy for the club and Im surprised Crowell didnt get a call up :mad:

Why didnt Ayresy give Bodey a run this week????

Anyway Crows by 77 pts

Ian Perrie will kick 6,Vardy 5, Jarman 4

:cool:

Not sure why they chose McGregor. They're already having problems squeezing Marsh, Biglands and Clarke into the finals side so why another big man.

I would have liked to see Crowell get a run. Good versitile player and a good size who hasn't done much wrong when he's played.

Kenny has been in very good form at SANFL level the past few weeks, though last round the Eagles had the bye, and he's an obvious replacement for Stevens at half forward. Harder to understand why Doughty is back in the team, hope he brings a cushion to sit on cause he'll be doing a lot of that on Saturday night.

QT, dare I say it, this is a danger game, Fremantle have a very competent side who, at home with the crowd behind it, could easily account for us. We'll need to play well to defeat them. After having been 'UP' for 3 weeks now, we could easily have a let down this week, which wouldn't be such a bad thing of course, it'll sharpen us up for the finals. So anyway, a win is far from assured *

*(QT, you know I have said everything above because it is the absolute truth and will probably occur tomorrow night :D )

Originally posted by ant
[
*(QT, you know I have to say everything above otherwise what you wrote will jinx us badly :D I'm compensating for your post ) [/B]

Ay yes Ant, but if you admit that it's an anti-jinx does it not become a jinx if you are really thinking the opposite thing??/??

Crows are gone
Port are certain grand finalists
Essendon are vulnerable

Free game against Freo

8 goal is a bit much. I was asked the Crows by how many tonite and straight off the cuff said"8" as well!!

It should be a canter despite the jetlag/last game/we're in the finals anyway mentality:eek:

Freo will be fired up. Id be happy to see us win by 8 points in a ding dong scrap.

Doughty apparently trained the house down this week so good on him for putting his name up. He lacks no hardness Ill say that for him.

McGregor has the best set of hands going and I think hes just a straight swap for Stevo

Go Crowbars:eek:

Free game against Freo

8 goal is a bit much. I was asked the Crows by how many tonite and straight off the cuff said"8" as well!!

It should be a canter despite the jetlag/last game/we're in the finals anyway mentality:eek:

Freo will be fired up. Id be happy to see us win by 8 points in a ding dong scrap.

Doughty apparently trained the house down this week so good on him for putting his name up. He lacks no hardness Ill say that for him.

McGregor has the best set of hands going and I think hes just a straight swap for Stevo

Go Crowbars:eek:

hmmm

Once again we will do well to win, but remember 1998?

We got up by a point, which QT and I have reminisced about on the Freo board - and you would be well served to be wary methinks - I aint tipping a win, but we'll go ok ;)

Just to show what a good judge QT is, go check out this thread from the game earlier in the year - even then you only just scraped in at home - after QT's prediction of an 85 point hiding - and out of interest, if Freo are so inept and full of hacks, how on earth did we get so close at moron park anyway? ;)

Will be a good game, and a good chance to give Mods the send off he deserves!

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by kuepper
Once again we will do well to win, but remember 1998?

We got up by a point, which QT and I have reminisced about on the Freo board - and you would be well served to be wary methinks - I aint tipping a win, but we'll go ok ;)

Will be a good game, and a good chance to give Mods the send off he deserves!

I reckon you should tip your mob Kuepper, you got a fine side there, with lots of class and I think you're due for a win in the last round. Your boys will want to give their fans at least one chance to see them win a game in the flesh and that's what will happen.

Hope a good crowd does turn out Kuepper to send off Mods, what sort of numbers are you expecting for the game over there mate??

Re: Re: hmmm

Originally posted by ant
I reckon you should tip your mob Kuepper, you got a fine side there, with lots of class and I think you're due for a win in the last round. Your boys will want to give their fans at least one chance to see them win a game in the flesh and that's what will happen.

And here i was thinking you adelaide boys have no idea.

QT, you talked the talk, now walk the walk - 1 dockers membership to be purchased by your goodesly, Macca I believe you offered to enforce such a transaction, so please be my guest ;)

Well im hammered and had a great night, so I'll leave you boys whilst I drink some more beers, watch the replay and pass out.

:D

Kuepper I'd like to congratulate you and your fellow docker supporters, a well earned victory, and only losing by 6 goals, sorta flattered us!! :(

Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Originally posted by kuepper

And here i was thinking you adelaide boys have no idea.

QT, you talked the talk, now walk the walk - 1 dockers membership to be purchased by your goodesly, Macca I believe you offered to enforce such a transaction, so please be my guest ;)

Well im hammered and had a great night, so I'll leave you boys whilst I drink some more beers, watch the replay and pass out.

:D

Yes i shall enforce the Fremantle Football Club Membership buying :D

What i thought was great was how Kenny Mcgregor played on Matthew Pavlich for a while. That bought back memories of primary school footy for me!! Mcgregor v Pavlich clashes used to be fantastic in primary school!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back