Preview Changes for the Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I might just wait until we play the pies before I pass judgement, call me crazy.

Oh hell, why not? In: Bennell and Gawn.

Out: Spargo and Pruess.

Shoot out of a cannon: Tmac and Harmes.

Last edited:

Pruess was great today and deserves another go, im sure Maxy wont mind another week off.

I agree with the comments re: Harmes, Rivers was stiff to miss this week and should come back in.

Am i the only one that wants Fritsch dropped? *ing average at Best.

Out: Fritsch and Preuss (if Gawn is ready)
In: Gawn and Hannan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am i the only one that wants Fritsch dropped? f*n average at Best.

Out: Fritsch and Preuss (if Gawn is ready)
In: Gawn and Hannan.
Yes you are the only one.

Has kicked 16 goals, had 30 shots on goal this year. No chance he gets dropped. Even if he's struggling to get involved, he has an uncanny way of finding a way to still kick multiple goals. Is flexible as well..Can play multi positions if needed. One of the first picked each week now i reckon..

I'm happy to have Harmes dropped as he's been poor but I actually can see him starting to play his role better in defence. He's getting to alot of contests, getting hands on the ball etc just not actually playing well.
I actually think he's been pretty good last couple of weeks. Still a mile off his best, but clearly he's playing a defensive role which means he's not going to be getting 20plus possies every game. I'd keep the same side tbh. Give Gawn another week rest before we go into the next crazy 4 games in 14 days part of the fixture.

I actually think he's been pretty good last couple of weeks. Still a mile off his best, but clearly he's playing a defensive role which means he's not going to be getting 20plus possies every game. I'd keep the same side tbh. Give Gawn another week rest before we go into the next crazy 4 games in 14 days part of the fixture.
I think his kicking has been horrid but his defensive play has been not too bad lately.

Sparrow isn’t playing as an inside mid and he’s making an impact on the contest around the ground every week. Way too simplistic to say ‘drop him because we have too many mids’. Inside mid is just an arbitrary category, it’s not a defining characteristic lmao. Leave him in while he’s playing well, looks more confident every week. There are others to be dropped before him.

I do want Hannan back though. I miss his articulate post-match interviews.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back