Preview Changes for the Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

good to know you keep a spreadsheet on my comments I’m flattered. Using a couple of comments on an Internet forum to judge someone, bravo. Feel free to tag some more mates along the way.

as I said just heading out for a kick at the park with my son now, hopefully have some fun and the weather holds out.

speak soo

No spreadsheet is kept, I just found that one highly amusing and memorable, your dull personality is on display here on a daily basis. There is no need to track anything.

No spreadsheet is kept, I just found that one highly amusing and memorable, your dull personality is on display here on a daily basis. There is no need to track anything.

You would be glad to know my friends and family think I’m a delight to be around.

But you are the one who seems worked up over my posts, in general I’ve replied to your comments in this thread and others just offering my view in agreement or otherwise. What I haven’t done is got personal with any of my replies, where you have. To me that is the sign of a miserable person.

You would be glad to know my friends and family think I’m a delight to be around.

But you are the one who seems worked up over my posts, in general I’ve replied to your comments in this thread and others just offering my view in agreement or otherwise. What I haven’t done is got personal with any of my replies, where you have. To me that is the sign of a miserable person.

How have I got personal? All I've said is that you come across as a boring sod. I made a joke about you spelling lose wrong, and to be expected, you overreacted in the way you did.

Anyway, this has bored me now. I'm done.

How the fu** do any of you remember who each other are by username and differentiate personalities? As far as I’m concerned you’re all the same extremely schizophrenic poster.
Topkent = massive chip on shoulder bogan
The other guy with teh annoying username who doesn't love Harmes, similar but more used to the internet and trolling techniques
PG = very funny and someone I've met and survived the encounter
Leverpuller = also someone I've met, like a highschool close mate, was born 50 years old but a good guy otherwise
Headless = underrated
Toumpass = GOAT

* it I got lazy but i have a good 15 of you down pat after 15 years, others I dunno, i put p3eople on ignore then take them off after I while once I forget why I got suck of their s**t. I've lost where I was going with this sorry to the otehr excellent posters that weren't front of mind right now, I'm going through a lot a traumatic s**t and have no access to weed :(

The other guy with teh annoying username who doesn't love Harmes, similar but more used to the internet and trolling techniques
Leverpuller = also someone I've met, like a highschool close mate, was born 50 years old but a good guy otherwise
Headless = underrated
Toumpass = GOAT

fu** it I got lazy but i have a good 15 of you down pat after 15 years, others I dunno, i put p3eople on ignore then take them off after I while once I forget why I got suck of their sh*t. I've lost where I was going with this sorry to the otehr excellent posters that weren't front of mind right now, I'm going through a lot a traumatic sh*t and have no access to weed :(

Can you do me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Headless = underrated
Toumpass = GOAT

fu** it I got lazy but i have a good 15 of you down pat after 15 years, others I dunno, i put p3eople on ignore then take them off after I while once I forget why I got suck of their sh*t. I've lost where I was going with this sorry to the otehr excellent posters that weren't front of mind right now, I'm going through a lot a traumatic sh*t and have no access to weed :(

Im trying to work out who the other guy with the annoying user name is who doesn't like Harmes. Dr Truth is the GOAT for me

Definitely me 😂

To explain the origins of my "annoying username" , as some of you probably guessed or know, it's from the Kanye West song Power. "No one man should have all dat power"

Some may ask, why spell it like a ******* * tho? Well, it used to be my username on full tilt poker back in the day, some arseholes had already taken other combinations of it and this was the way I spelt it so I could use it.

Fascinating story ay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back