Preview Changes for the Elimination Final vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn’t gone to plan, but I don’t think this is the end of our season.

We either finish 4th or Richmond has to travel to Brisbane, which I think is big. We can beat Essendon or the like at home with renewed intent and build momentum for a showdown at the G in the second week.

We can still do this.
Chins up and let’s not eat our own. We overcame a lot last year, let’s do it again.

Schofield back in please.

Probably get rolled by Bulldogs at home again
It’ll be Essendon

On the changes

I’d like to see the back of Petruccelle please and Schofield back into the team

Get Petruccelle out this team. Offers nothing.

Doesn’t break the lines with his speed which is what he should be doing and his disposal is god damn awful, can’t pick the ball up cleanly and runs past the contest too often.

Has the potential to become a good player but how he keeps getting a game is beyond me. Cameron is also raw but at least pressures the contest and is clean when he does get his hands on it.

Here's an out: the lackadaisical f*cken game-day coaching effort that we seem too keen on.

Time and again the team will either be down or holding a slim lead at the break - where are the coaching staff? Nowhere. The "leaders" are holding their own "coaching" sessions amongst their charges. You'll often find Simmo + the coaching staff off to the side, arms crossed watching proceedings.

F*ck that noise. It looks sh*thouse and it clearly doesnt work when we're getting worked over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look forward to our grand final in the elimination final against a vic club.

Then losing our gas in prelim against another vic club.

And that’s best scenario. Because our first game against bulldog or hawks is tough. Crowd isn’t also a walk in the park

Out: Nelson, Hickey, Barrass, Petch
In: Cole, Naitanui, Schofield, Cameron

Jesus... we still have Waterman and Masten in our side even with those changes. LOL.

Get Petruccelle out this team. Offers nothing.

Doesn’t break the lines with his speed which is what he should be doing and his disposal is god damn awful, can’t pick the ball up cleanly and runs past the contest too often.

Has the potential to become a good player but how he keeps getting a game is beyond me. Cameron is also raw but at least pressures the contest and is clean when he does get his hands on it.

Has the potential to be an Olympian, has very limited footy ability. How on earth he was drafted is mind boggling.

Has the potential to be an Olympian, has very limited footy ability. How on earth he was drafted is mind boggling.

His speed is a weapon and there is the potential to turn it into something special, the problem is it’s been at the expense of the senior team. I’m all for development and getting the odd game but to carry him for most of the year like we have is hard to justify. Cameron showed with his pressure acts alone that he added something to the squad. Petch has pace but what good is the pace of he fumbles the ball, runs past the contest and doesn’t run to space to create an option?

I just don’t understand the selection committee of this team sometimes.

His speed is a weapon and there is the potential to turn it into something special, the problem is it’s been at the expense of the senior team. I’m all for development and getting the odd game but to carry him for most of the year like we have is hard to justify. Cameron showed with his pressure acts alone that he added something to the squad. Petch has pace but what good is the pace of he fumbles the ball, runs past the contest and doesn’t run to space to create an option?

I just don’t understand the selection committee of this team sometimes.

Speed is not a weapon unless the ball is in his hand, I actually don’t know what he is being developed as? If speed is a weapon then why is he being developed as a small forward? It’s not bloody Auskick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back