Preview Changes for the Elimination Final vs Essendon

Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
The boys were well and truly cooked last night and im as gutted with the performance as all of you, but alot of you have short memories. Yes we didnt didn't play as well as we would have liked this year, but this team and our coach got us a premiership against the odds. Yes i want another one but their is a reason why B2B is so difficult. Even Clarko after his 1st one had to change his game plan because they were figured out and then they got the trifecta. We support one of, if not the most successful club. We should be happy we arent Freo :D

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
-Nelson
+Schofield

Harsh but we ain't dropping Barrass/Duggan. Schofield is a must for our zone defense.

-Waterman
+Naitanui

If he's fit he plays. Is a game changer. O.Allen goes third tall, I think we still need Thiccy as Natters can only d half a game.

-Petch
+Ah Chee

Earlier I would of said Cameron but I think Ah Chee offers a better half-forward midfield rotation link.

Oct 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth
The boys were well and truly cooked last night and im as gutted with the performance as all of you, but alot of you have short memories. Yes we didnt didn't play as well as we would have liked this year, but this team and our coach got us a premiership against the odds. Yes i want another one but their is a reason why B2B is so difficult. Even Clarko after his 1st one had to change his game plan because they were figured out and then they got the trifecta. We support one of, if not the most successful club. We should be happy we arent Freo :D

Why would you compare us to Freo? That’s just looking for a way to make us sound great. Compare us to Richmond and that’s where we sit.

JA56

Senior List
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Out: Barrass Waterman Petruccelle
In: Schofield Natanui AhChee

Sheppard Schofield Duggan
Hurn McGovern Jetta
Gaff Redden Sheed
Cripps Darling Ryan
Rioli Kennedy Allen

Ruck: Natanui Yeo Shuey
Int: AhChee Masten Nelson Hickey

twinkletoes#17

Coaster
May 30, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
-Nelson
+Schofield

Harsh but we ain't dropping Barrass/Duggan. Schofield is a must for our zone defense.

-Waterman
+Naitanui

If he's fit he plays. Is a game changer. O.Allen goes third tall, I think we still need Thiccy as Natters can only d half a game.

-Petch
+Ah Chee

Earlier I would of said Cameron but I think Ah Chee offers a better half-forward midfield rotation link.

Good points - I also had Cameron for Petch but after watching the Beagles today - Sneeze looked a lot better than Cameron. Last 2 WAFL games Cameron has looked cooked for lack of a better word.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Thursday night is good for the team as it provides more recovery etc. It's s**t for me because I have a commitment that night which can't change. I knew there was a risk of this but figured there was no way we'd finish out of top 4, so I'd be going to a home final in wk 2 or 3. How wrong I was.

MerryHell

All Australian
Sep 27, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
IN
- 4 quarter effort
- defenders defending ie spoil instead of attempting contested marks in dangerous situations, and dont all go up at once
- manning up on spare in our forward line so we dont lose post clearance contested poss and then we are stuffed out of position on counter atttack
- when clearing kick from defence to the wing, setup defensive side with your opponent

OUT
- fumbles
- dropped uncontested marks
- turnovers especially from senior players eg schuey 10!

Aug 31, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Hmm... now what could you be possibly asking here 😛

Confidence is a bit down at the moment, but we should perk up a bit in the coming week. We have a score to settle with that club. 0-5 in finals against them 🤬. If we only win one final this year, let this be it!

Gaffy Duck

All Australian
May 12, 2019
Fight Club
AFL Club
West Coast
Hmm... now what could you be possibly asking here 😛

Confidence is a bit down at the moment, but we should perk up a bit in the coming week. We have a score to settle with that club. 0-5 in finals against them 🤬. If we only win one final this year, let this be it!

Didn’t realize this don’t let us gift them their first finals win since Jesus wore sandals come on boys 😳

eaglesfan84

Premium Platinum
Oct 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I dont want them to be hurting. I want them to be f*cken ropeable. As a collective they lowered their team colours tonight and f*cked up the club's best chance at its first back-to-back flag.

We need to go into the finals with Roid Rage as a team sponsor. Every single player should be playing angry - from now until the end of Grand Final day. Come September there is no more tomorrow, and we should play like it.
I can guarantee you not one single one of those player's has that passion anymore, they've already won a flag

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Out: Barrass Waterman Petruccelle
In: Schofield Natanui AhChee

Sheppard Schofield Duggan
Hurn McGovern Jetta
Gaff Redden Sheed
Cripps Darling Ryan
Rioli Kennedy Allen

Ruck: Natanui Yeo Shuey
Int: AhChee Masten Nelson Hickey

Change Hickey for Vardy and I would be happy with that.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
I can guarantee you not one single one of those player's has that passion anymore, they've already won a flag
And I reckon you change support pending what way the wind goes. Part time supporter.

twinkletoes#17

Coaster
May 30, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

I can guarantee you not one single one of these players have already won a flag -

- Waterman
- Gaff
- Sheppard
- Allen
- Hickey
- Petruccelle
- Nelson

But none of them have the passion anymore. Righto

Back