Preview Changes for the Mighty Dogs into the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggsy was on the Front Bar, and said Libba started this celebration. I think it is great, and remember the VFL premiership side were doing it after the game.
Other than the vision becoming public, the game winning celebration isnt anything new.

They've been doing it after the coaches post game de-brief for a number of years now.

Even if he put a bit of spicy mayo on them. I can't imagine the terror that the staff member (or player?)who released the vision felt when turning up for work the day after Beveridge's comments.

Other than the vision becoming public, the game winning celebration isnt anything new.

They've been doing it after the coaches post game de-brief for a number of years now.

Even if he put a bit of spicy mayo on them. I can't imagine the terror that the staff member (or player?)who released the vision felt when turning up for work the day after Beveridge's comments.
It was a staff member.

Lin Jong also shared the footage, will be forgotten about in a day or two.

I think we tag one player in the middle with Dunks. It is Oliver or Petracca and I would go with Petracca because he is more likely to burst out of congestion and kicks the ball further. That is not say Oliver is not a danger but we do need to back our quality in even if Gawn is winning the ruck.

I think Schache will go Lever and play him mostly from behind like he did with Alir. Ok he loses the quick kick than lands short but defends the high ball and by playing back makes Lever more accountable by looking backwards to see where Schack is positioned. It would a good tactic to target Schack early if he can get some separation this will have Lever think twice about getting off him an intercepting.

What would I know I am sure Bevo will get it right but whatever plans he has is dependent on the midfield getting done.
I would go after Oliver as he is the fire starter for Melbourne is often the first link in the chain who sets Petracca free. Stop Oliver getting clear air will directly impact Petracca's burst from the centre. Dunks is also better matched pace wise with Oliver
Interesting too see which way Bevo goes

I would go after Oliver as he is the fire starter for Melbourne is often the first link in the chain who sets Petracca free. Stop Oliver getting clear air will directly impact Petracca's burst from the centre. Dunks is also better matched pace wise with Oliver
Interesting too see which way Bevo goes
Agreed Dunks to Oliver, everyone else head to head imo

This may have been mentioned? It’s hard to know what is going on over there in the hub. But I get the impression that Mitch Wallis is the captain of those missing out. And he is doing this amazingly. If this is what is happening, his, and his families legend status is growing in my mind. This would not be easy, but goodwill by those missing out, making it about the whole squad, is contributing to a healthy winning culture.

Probably doesn’t mean anything, but Angus Brayshaw trained away from the main group. Could be injured. We will know more tomorrow, especially if doesn’t play in their scratch match.

Probably doesn’t mean anything, but Angus Brayshaw trained away from the main group. Could be injured. We will know more tomorrow, especially if doesn’t play in their scratch match.

I imagine probably got the same flu Geelong went into their game with. Goodwin and Yze also have it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we tag one player in the middle with Dunks. It is Oliver or Petracca and I would go with Petracca because he is more likely to burst out of congestion and kicks the ball further. That is not say Oliver is not a danger but we do need to back our quality in even if Gawn is winning the ruck.

I think Schache will go Lever and play him mostly from behind like he did with Alir. Ok he loses the quick kick than lands short but defends the high ball and by playing back makes Lever more accountable by looking backwards to see where Schack is positioned. It would a good tactic to target Schack early if he can get some separation this will have Lever think twice about getting off him an intercepting.

What would I know I am sure Bevo will get it right but whatever plans he has is dependent on the midfield getting done.
Oliver is their Libba. Gets the ball out so other can do the damage. Dunks likes it in as close as possible so he's a natural to go head to head with Oliver for mine. Doesnt need to be a tight tag all over the grounf but at each ruck contest he should be manning Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back