Preview Changes for the Mighty Dogs into the Grand Final

Rookie

Premiership Player
May 12, 2004
Globetrotting
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
VDM and Gardner have both been great contributors in this finals season, so it's harsh to see them both out. Arguably JJ has earned his place however, VDM's pressure is brilliant but I don't think he's a fair way off recapturing his form from last year with ball in hand. I'm sure he'll contribute a lot if he comes on late.

In Zaine we trust, I guess...

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It’s ok mate, we are all feeling nervous/restless/scared/hopeful/1000 other emotions 😂

Feel free to send me a PM if the tension gets too much. I suffer with it myself. I couldn’t sleep last night!
All good Merlin I hope I wasn’t too hard on you or anyone else

I think Mutt is walking the streets of Mildura trying to find my internet connection!

Sorry Mutt I will sign off soon!

perro_loco

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2016
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boca Juniors
It’s ok mate, we are all feeling nervous/restless/scared/hopeful/1000 other emotions 😂

Feel free to send me a PM if the tension gets too much. I suffer with it myself. I couldn’t sleep last night!
Gentlepersons relax. The macumba/umbanda is at work. The said red rooster/chook has been slain and its blood been drunk with four cold beers. GO DOGS!!!
CORRECTION 5 BEERS!!!

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lets just shut down Bigfooty. No need for footy discussion among fans since we're not the ones running the club
There is sensible discussion then there is OTT criticism.

By any measure it was a line ball call and for posters to be melting over it was ridiculous and IMO was criticism for the sake of it

Feb 11, 2008
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Honestly could not care less about the changes.
Our core players play well then we'll do well.
Don't think we can do it. Melbourne have been ultra consistent and have been up for pretty much every big game this year. Also I think their current team is slightly better than ours. Dees will win and it'll be nauseating.

Whoyagot

All Australian
Sep 18, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looking back at the brownlow voting and taking into account the coaches votes for our first three finals- Bont hasn’t been BOG in 6 games. It feels like that’s very rare for him. Could have a huge one this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Looking back at the brownlow voting and taking into account the coaches votes for our first three finals- Bont hasn’t been BOG in 6 games. It feels like that’s very rare for him. Could have a huge one this weekend. Fingers crossed!

I think this too. He was coming back to form in the Port game. After getting benched for the last quarter & getting a week off he’ll be cherry ripe.

Not many pundits have mentioned the Bont. Let’s see what he does. He is special.

Back