Preview Changes for the Mighty Dogs into the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s ok mate, we are all feeling nervous/restless/scared/hopeful/1000 other emotions 😂

Feel free to send me a PM if the tension gets too much. I suffer with it myself. I couldn’t sleep last night!
I had to have a Covid test because I went for a walk with a mate whose work colleague was positive. Got up at 6:45 am and got a test. came back and slept till 3 p.m. got my negative results at 8 p.m. got myself a pizza and drank a beautiful Chateau de Pappes. then Had a stubbie of beer. in bed writing crap. go dogs. feeling confident but nervous. go dogs!!!

I don't think you get the point I'm making, but it isn't a big deal. And yes, may the best team win. There's no shame in losing to your mob, if the cookie crumbles that way.

Yeah it’s a shame we have to knock each other out. I would have preferred to play Geelong or Swans a team I don’t like much.

All good mate, its just it literally is illogical. The first part is fine, about stability etc. but to say that we havent played you but you've played us makes no sense.

It can't be one sided, is the point. If your team has changed so much as to be considred a different team from round 10 and round 19, then you can't have played us any more or less than we've played you.
Really? you don't get that?
The bulldogs have played your mob as in the same team we played in round 19, Your mob have not played our side with the players that were missing that makes us better.

Do you realise this is illogical and the two statements are completely incompatible?

If we haven't played you at all, that also means you haven't played us.

I assume you're defining the dogs as "including dunkley, martin and treloar" and you're claiming that because thosed changes make your team an entirely different side, that in effect Melbourne have had no exposure to the Dogs "real" team this season.

If we accept at face value that indeed, those additions do in fact change your team so substantially as to be an entirely different side, then by that very same statement you are saying the "real" Dogs have yet to face the Dees either.

Its very much an either/or thing. Either the current dogs team is so markedly different from round 11 or round 19 that neither team has played eachother, or its not different enough to be considered a completely different team, and the sides have played eachother twice.

In any case, we've played eachother the exact same amount of times.
Piss off to your forum

Really? you don't get that?
The bulldogs have played your mob as in the same team we played in round 19, Your mob have not played our side with the players that were missing that makes us better.

But if the team from round 19 is now so different as to be considered one the Demons haven't played against, then by definition they can't have played the Demons in round 19 either.

But if the team from round 19 is now so different as to be considered one the Demons haven't played against, then by definition they can't have played the Demons in round 19 either.

But we have got stronger, and our coach has seen the best you can produce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enough. Nobody cares.

I'll take that as an acknowledgement that you understand my point.
Take this as a direction to go to the Main Board if you want to argue with Bulldogs supporters.

Melbourne supporters really are insufferable

This is VS and the typical Melbourne supporter on BF whenever someone doesn't give the Demons a reach around.

Opposition poster: I think the Demons can be exploited through x y z

Demons poster: hAvE yOu GoT a SoUrCe FoR tHaT?

qdhbtu4vc1w51.jpeg

This is VS and the typical Melbourne supporter on BF whenever someone doesn't give the Demons a reach around.

Opposition poster: I think the Demons can be exploited through x y z

Demons poster: hAvE yOu GoT a SoUrCe FoR tHaT?

View attachment 1245454
As if it’s not Danster.

he’s pretending for now but it won’t be long before the umpiring bs raises its head again.
typical entitled Melbourne flogs on here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back