Preview Changes for the Prelim v Port Adelaide - Sat @7:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Cody a definite out? JJ straight swap if so.

Lewy young a massive problem. Is sweet fit??

Roarke struggled too. Garcia for him with treloar moving back to the wing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Weightman not ruled out per Tom Morris.

He was technically out with a "head knock" which is a different categorisation to "concussion". Twice this year "head knock" cases were eligible to play the following week

Anyone know anything about Bont?

My mate was saying that Bont had an interview after the game and he said he was ok, no problem.

He seemed pretty positive post game. It didn’t look good while he was on the bench knocking it, made me think that maybe the docs thought there was a structural problem. He seems pretty sure he’ll be right to play next week, I’ll be praying.

Weightman not ruled out per Tom Morris.

He was technically out with a "head knock" which is a different categorisation to "concussion". Twice this year "head knock" cases were eligible to play the following week

JJ should come in for roarke if Cody’s sweet.

Treloar has go get back to that wing. Absolute liability forward.

Yeah, Sweet should be strongly considered. McInerney nearly won it off his own boot tonight. Lewy will be monstered by Lycett and Ladhams.

How can Treloar keep his spot next week? He was not good at all tonight. I'd roll the dice with West. A proven VFL goal kicker and pressure player.

Out: Weightman (concussion), Young
In: Johannisen, Martin

They only called it a head knock and not a concussion so they might try and get around the rule. We’ll see what happens but if he has a concussion, he shouldn’t play. One because of the rules, two to try and avoid long term health effects.

Thought Johannisen was excellent when he came on. Probably should keep his spot over Vandermeer if Weightman was to play.

Need to take the risk on Stef Martin.

Disagree, thought roarke was alright, one of our better players on the night imo.

maybe vandermeer out, just not up to speed atm and he’s not good enough to keep in hoping he comes good ala Treloar/Dunkley like we have the past month, there’s a few players that can come in for him
Hopefully bont is right to go, fingers crossed weightman plays aswell you never know, might come up with some technicality that he plays

Roarke will be important against Karl Amon?

Didn't think he was bad tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont on his knee after the game:

“Yeah, should be alright. Initial tests and whatnot are pretty good. Landed awkwardly, big fella fell across my leg. I was a bit ginger initially. Rather than limp around out there, the right thing to do was to head to the interchange.”

Could he be blindly hopeful? Foxing with us? Who the hell knows. I trust him.

Bont on his knee after the game:

“Yeah, should be alright. Initial tests and whatnot are pretty good. Landed awkwardly, big fella fell across my leg. I was a bit ginger initially. Rather than limp around out there, the right thing to do was to head to the interchange.”

Could he be blindly hopeful? Foxing with us? Who the hell knows. I trust him.
Can play majority of minutes forward? Treloar should be enough cover in the midfield but he's been spudding it up since he returned.

Anyone know anything about Bont?

My mate was saying that Bont had an interview after the game and he said he was ok, no problem.
I received a message from someone inside (that I trust and who would know) who says that the Bont has an impact injury that will not prevent him from playing next week.

If Weightman out: JJ

If Bont out: Wallis

Could be an interesting scenario where Lipinski actually comes in for Bont despite the recent trade speculation. Not sure what we’ll do with the Lewis Young situation

No way Roarke comes out, put his body on the line all night. VDM out for Garcia. Other than that Bevo will stick with what he has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back