Preview Changes for the Qualifying Final - Sydney on Friday night at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi Proper Gander
30s odd in that's the dean cox goal. He was a freak

2.45 the Peter Vardy semi Ripper šŸ˜

Oi Proper Gander
30s odd in that's the dean cox goal. He was a freak

On the topic of those videos (namely the 2011ā€“20 one), Melksham's left footer from outside 50 against the Hawks in the '18 SF was incredibly stiff to miss the cut.

This is actually a cracking video it's not just the 10 most memorable ones whoever did it has really found some gems.

Love a video when its not just highlights you've seen a million times, lots of forgotten gems.

******* Aker loved that pocket at the G vs Collingwood, kicked a very similar one in the granny to the first one in the video.

Never heard of Glen Bowyer , what a goal :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Lloyd kick his two hundreds brings all the hate I had for him as player in the early 2000's come flooding back to me. Harry high shorts, forever diving forward looking for frees.

I only started to warm to him in his last game when he smashed Sewell.

Big crowds and channel 10. One of the best footy videos I've seen in ages.
It's remarkable how big of a drop off the commentary is in the 2011-2020 vid.

Paranoia aside media hasnā€™t picked up on it yet except for a report on ch10 last night, so hopefully journos have contacted the club and been told nothing in it.
I saw on Twitter that it was on one of the FTA news last night - vision of him leaving the track

Also, how's Weid seemingly oblivious to the fact his young team mate has just been polaxed off the ball lol
He was in shock that he actually had the ball in his hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back