Preview Changes for the Qualifying Final - Sydney on Friday night at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor old Jordan Jones :(

Salem ready to go, Woewodin ended up being concussed from that Ladhams cheap shot

Last edited:
Despite him being mostly s**t, I still think Tomlinson is a decent sub option. We have plenty of players that can rotate through the midfield if someone gets hurt, but absolutely no one who can cover a tall defender getting injured, as we saw in the middle of the year when it happened multiple times.

Since we have a smallish forward line anyway, if it was a smaller player that went down, Tomlinson won't make us too tall - one of him/Petty can add an extra marking target inside 50. For that reason, he could cover a KPF too.

IMO, losing a KPD mid-game is our biggest vulnerability from a personnel standpoint, so Tomlinson would be a good contingency

Hibb can play taller or Brayshaw can be thrown back to add some marking power back there.

Im not sure about Tomlinson as sub. I'd rather J Smith as sub if we want positional flexibility.
Forgot about Smith. Him as the sub would be perfect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We win the flag and make Jackson celebrate it with his new Freo teammates via zoom..
Give his premiership medal to James Jordon

We've already won one of those

It's time for wild fantasies involving your favourite role player winning the Norm in a highly unlikely scenario. Dream big.
So weā€™re bringing Weideman back in? Great!

Bit late, am I misinterpreting that Gil video? My impression is he is saying we are oversold, ie in finance terms undervalued / buy the dip etc.

It appeared to me as though heā€™s backing us.

Bit late, am I misinterpreting that Gil video? My impression is he is saying we are oversold, ie in finance terms undervalued / buy the dip etc.

It appeared to me as though heā€™s backing us.

seemed to like he was saying overrated. Rubbishing our second half of the year form.

edit: idk on a second look at it , maybe you are right, seems he ****ed what he was trying to convey though, looks and sounds like hes been up on a 3 day ice bender and awfully tired

Remove this Banner Ad

Back