Prediction Changes for the Rd 24 Shuey/Hurn farewell tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was Chesser benched in the game, underwhelming?
He had 10 disposals and 2 tackles in three quarters.

Trew came on in his place and had 7 disposals, 2 tackles and a goal in a quarter.

Slightly different roles (Trew was playing inside mid and Chesser on the wing) but continues a worrying trend of Chesser not being able to find the footy or have much influence on games.

Another depressing thing about shuey/NN bowing out is that it takes me to 2011 when both of those lads broke oit as player and how our youngish/youthful squad were so exciting to watch. Feel like it will take at least close to 5 years till we get that feeling again
I feel like it's already started this year. Ginbey and Hewett are only a year or two away from going ballistic, Maric has been amazing for a guy that didn't even get am AFL preseason and Hough is looking sharp.

He had 10 disposals and 2 tackles in three quarters.

Trew came on in his place and had 7 disposals, 2 tackles and a goal in a quarter.

Slightly different roles (Trew was playing inside mid and Chesser on the wing) but continues a worrying trend of Chesser not being able to find the footy or have much influence on games.
I'm just happy Chesser is stringing games together without injury. Him getting on the park regularly is a win.

Next year is when I'll get picky about his production. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up having to go to HB and then things click.

Would really like us to retain Trew and Ledwards as both showed signs and haven't had any chance for consistency. But no way both stay, and it's likely both are dropped.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah we looked way too pacy last week, lets omit Jones

And you'd think Trew would get another crack

Jones might be fast but he stuffs everything up, over runs the ball at will , cant defend and hasn’t got a football brain… duggan already fits that role well.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Yeah we looked way too pacy last week, lets omit Jones

And you'd think Trew would get another crack

Who comes out to make way for Trew?

Only option I see is Luke Edwards and I thought he had a good game, particularly early

Jones I suspect is a bit sore after returning from his ankle injury. Was only going light work on Tuesday at training. Think he might be the sub

Only option I see is Luke Edwards and I thought he had a good game, particularly early

Jones I suspect is a bit sore after returning from his ankle injury. Was only going light work on Tuesday at training. Think he might be the sub

Was thinking Edwards. He seems to be a favourite and I like him but would like to see Trew given a shot to play for his spot on the list.

Be a shame if his papers are already marked, I reckon there's something there

If Jones is sore fair enough but he's down as omitted so I can only go off that.

Was thinking Edwards. He seems to be a favourite and I like him but would like to see Trew given a shot to play for his spot on the list.

Be a shame if his papers are already marked, I reckon there's something there

If Jones is sore fair enough but he's down as omitted so I can only go off that.

In some ways it’s just nice to see a team sheet where there’s players who are genuinely stiff to miss out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In some ways it’s just nice to see a team sheet where there’s players who are genuinely stiff to miss out

Yeah we’ve finally got some momentum and selection pressure. Perfect timing :(

Could be good for Chesser, go back and get a lot of the ball in WAFL and have a fire in his belly for pre season to get back in the firsts

Whats the bet oscar goes back and end the year on 49 goals ahaha. After tge year we had it would have been nice to see oscar break the 50 goal mark

Could be good for Chesser, go back and get a lot of the ball in WAFL and have a fire in his belly for pre season to get back in the firsts

Wouldn’t be surprised if they rest him. Had a pretty big year

Hold him out of the WAFL and use him as the non playing emergency

SPS. Had more than enough chances to get beyond mediocre.

I'll be cheering hard for the boys to get the win this week irrespective of whether Norf * up their tanking efforts and actually beat GC.

Bung Shuey and NN (by proxy) deserve to go out as winners. I'm happy with McKercher or Curtin and will be in stitches reading the melts if we hand back Harley for the second week running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back