Preview Changes for the SF v Brisbane: Friday 9 September, MCG, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure Harris Andrews will be quaking in his boots when he hears Big Benny Brown's footsteps behind him :)

I'm sure Harris Andrews will be quaking in his boots when he hears Big Benny Brown's footsteps behind him :)
Brown's deficiencies won't matter since Brisbane don't defend anyway.

Brisbane nothing to lose go for more leg speed overall and will try to out run us. Sydney outworked us by 11km volume last week.

surely these campaigners can do it tomorrow for the Dayne Zorko factor alone, fire up.

Brisbane nothing to lose go for more leg speed overall and will try to out run us. Sydney outworked us by 11km volume last week.
This is massive.
That said we did have a player out there with one leg for 75% of the game, probs should have subbed him tbh.

despite the flag, I think the Goodwin naysayers are now able to start questioning the coach again. Poor game plan, poor on game day, poor at selection, excellent playing list.

Restaurant reception desk destroyer Jake Melksham played on him last time mate JFYI. (and gave him a bath)

The thing is right, I get why they don't want to throw in a crazy selection in a cutthroat final. The problem is we've all HAD ******* YEAR to have a look at other guys in the front half and we've given ONE quarter to Chandler/JVR/Laurie, with all three having excellent VFL form over the course of the season.

Then you look at this ******* CRAB backline with Hunt and Salem. Hunt can't kick over a jam tin and Salems balls are so far up his arse they're tickling his tonsils because he won't bite off anything more than a sideways 20m pass to a player in 30m of space.

We probably beat Brisbane because we've got the wood on them, but we aren't winning the ******* premiership the way we're playing and the coaching staff have had a full season to get a look at other guys but refused to do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Natalie Portman Politics GIF by Star Wars

The thing is right, I get why they don't want to throw in a crazy selection in a cutthroat final. The problem is we've all HAD ******* YEAR to have a look at other guys in the front half and we've given ONE quarter to Chandler/JVR/Laurie, with all three having excellent VFL form over the course of the season.

Then you look at this ******* CRAB backline with Hunt and Salem. Hunt can't kick over a jam tin and Salems balls are so far up his arse they're tickling his tonsils because he won't bite off anything more than a sideways 20m pass to a player in 30m of space.

We probably beat Brisbane because we've got the wood on them, but we aren't winning the ******* premiership the way we're playing and the coaching staff have had a full season to get a look at other guys but refused to do so.

Loved for amount of *'s

completely right though, should have got a look at JVR weeks ago, like we did with Bowey last year, worst case scenario we find out he isn't ready, best case scenario we find out he could be a serious finals contributor. Literally no downside.

Loved for amount of *'s

completely right though, should have got a look at JVR weeks ago, like we did with Bowey last year, worst case scenario we find out he isn't ready, best case scenario we find out he could be a serious finals contributor. Literally no downside.

Na mate, it’s just good coaching to (at best) limp into a prelim with a choice of Brown, a debutant or a veteran coming back 3 months early from a serious injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back