Preview Changes for the SF v Brisbane: Friday 9 September, MCG, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I've ever produced noise at the football.

You are to blame for our terrible record at the G, says the club and Trac. :p

ps: should have played at the SCG last week I reckon.

Best crowd noise at our home games is when we're getting well beaten, the crowd is almost silent except for one bloke a few bays away who randomly screams "PULL YOUR FINGER OUT, MELBOURNE!"

Hard for Melbourne crowds to get excited when the club takes away the trumpeter and raising of the flag pre game.

Their own fault for being so cheap.

Crowd noise was actually great against Sydney just the ******* *******s didn't give us anything to cheer about for the last 45 min.
Choco down at ground level trying to wave his arms and fire the crowd up. Love the batshit campaigner, but ****, the closest to a cheer-worthy thing that happened in the last 45 minutes was Big Benneth's attempted ruck contest, purely for how diabolical it was. I enjoyed the theatrics of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if they lose we need to bring back the old boo send off... so much home ground noise!

Melbourne-Demons-face-an-angry-crowd-755x515.jpg

As does a mouth without teeth, which Daemon will introduce you to if you're not careful

Id like to see him try, meet me after the game under light tower four campaigner and well sort this out.

Id like to see him try, meet me after the game under light tower four campaigner and well sort this out.
At least you're staying until the end. Trac thanks you for your support, and promises to kick the ball at above 50% efficiency this week

Crowd noise was actually great against Sydney just the ******* *******s didn't give us anything to cheer about for the last 45 min.
Yeah it weird as, all these FB fans are saying how embarrassing it was that we were quiet.

Do they want us to cheer every time we s**t the bed inside 50?

Selections and vibe of the club after the loss feel stubborn. Reckon Brisbane might jump us and our lack of dare will make it hard to claw back the lead.

Feeling a but pessimistic despite being not far off Sydney. Feel like part of it is thinking surely Brisbane have learned their lesson by now, but they are the probably even more stubborn in their game plan than us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back