Preview Changes for the SF v Brisbane: Friday 9 September, MCG, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

david byrne GIF
Probably holds up stronger in a stiff breeze than Brown too.

Love Benny, what a champion.
Is, was, always will be a Premiership Hero and a legend in my eyes.
Yep second highest score on ground and 3 goals while the game was still in balance (his third being the sealer in my eyes) I can't thank him enough for that. Plus his form leading into the finals and the finals themselves was pretty damn good

Honestly his form in the first 2 months or so of this season was actually good and he was moving quiet well, shame he's fallen off a lot

Last edited:
Love Benny, what a champion.
Is, was, always will be a Premiership Hero and a legend in my eyes.

Love MacDonald, what a champion.
is, was, always will be a Premiership Hero and a legend in my eyes.

:D

Love MacDonald, what a champion.
is, was, always will be a Premiership Hero and a legend in my eyes.

:D
MacDonald for me is more a Premiership Player not a Premiership Hero. One shepherd on a Benny Brown Bomb (of course he needed the Brown to do anything worthwhile) but other than that, sweet diddly squat until the rest of the team was in party mode. And where is the great Tom MacDonald now?

I thought steak and sausage was supposed to make you strong, virile, powerful. I haven't seen Tommy since I made him my avatar- where is he? Not enough bacon for breakfast?

Tom wants to be elevated to Hero status the campaigner can earn his spot back and start kicking some goals. Still plenty of time Tommy!

MacDonald for me is more a Premiership Player not a Premiership Hero. One shepherd on a Benny Brown Bomb (of course he needed the Brown to do anything worthwhile) but other than that, sweet diddly squat until the rest of the team was in party mode. And where is the great Tom MacDonald now?

I thought steak and sausage was supposed to make you strong, virile, powerful. I haven't seen Tommy since I made him my avatar- where is he? Not enough bacon for breakfast?

Tom wants to be elevated to Hero status the campaigner can earn his spot back and start kicking some goals. Still plenty of time Tommy!

Whenever I look at your avatar it always reminds me of

It's actually amazing what an easy time McCartin has of putting Brown to ground. Doesn't even lose his feet. Must be like tackling a pool noodle.
This is what it looks like when I'm chucking my smart arse 9 year old onto the couches in the lounge room

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No sign of TMac. Looks mostly like the 23 from last week plus Bedford and...

JVR!
No Joel Smith? So a random Bulldogs fan didn't have our definitive changes three days in advance after all?

ITS HAPPENING
If this is just an elaborate troll by RoboGoody3000 as he names an unchanged lineup, I'm gonna kick him right in the method.

No Joel Smith? So a random Bulldogs fan didn't have our definitive changes three days in advance after all?
JSmith here! He was in the 23 last week as sub (sorry, could've been clearer).
A bit of leading to the pocket in the drills...
But Chocco did some work with Melk on his set shots, looked to improve as they went

JSmith here! He was in the 23 last week as sub (sorry, could've been clearer).
A bit of leading to the pocket in the drills...
But Chocco did some work with Melk on his set shots, looked to improve as they went
Ah yes, forgot he was the sub

Anyone heard anything about Tommy Mac?
Training reports, medical reports, other interesting anecdotes?
Wasn’t at training. Not gonna play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back