Preview "Changes" ft. * Essendon vs Geelong Rd 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone honestly expect Goody to change things up from the team that was selected vs Essendon? Personally I don't, cause he's the type of boring campaigner to sit on his hands and do nothing...

Mitch Brown would 100% be an in for me off the back of the vision we saw from the intraclub match.

In: Brown
Out: Smith

Last edited:
Does anyone honestly expect Goody to change things up from the team that was selected vs Essendon? Personally I don't, cause he's the type of boring campaigner to sit on his hands and do nothing...

Mitch Brown would 100% be an in for me off the back of the vision we saw from the intraclub match.
They did have a scratch match, so that may sway his thinking

They did have a scratch match, so that may sway his thinking

I hope you're right but I don't see it.

I'd like to see Harmes go to Danger myself, but more than likely coach utensil womble puts him on Ablett in defence. 🙄

Not sure I can bare to watch us lose to Geelong, Gryan Miers to kick a bag along with Hawkins.

Hope Trac can at least continue his good form, and hope 2018 TMac miraculously comes back and kicks a few.

Do you guys see hib getting back into the senior team soon?
I think he’s best is well behind him.

He was though named in the initial squad against Essendon and would of been an emergency.

Interesting conversation on AFL 360 - Whateley reckons they should quickly whip up a fixture to have Melbourne play the Bombers on Wednesday. They screwed us over, so we should get to play them at reduced strength.

We'd get a s**t break with our next game being Sunday... bit still, interesting argument.

Interesting conversation on AFL 360 - Whateley reckons they should quickly whip up a fixture to have Melbourne play the Bombers on Wednesday. They screwed us over, so we should get to play them at reduced strength.

We'd get a sh*t break with our next game being Sunday... bit still, interesting argument.
Surely the Sunday game gets postponed in that scenario.

So we're ******* s**t for only just beating Carlton, but will definitely lose to Geelong who...lost to Carlton a week later?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I can bare to watch us lose to Geelong, Gryan Miers to kick a bag along with Hawkins.

Hope Trac can at least continue his good form, and hope 2018 TMac miraculously comes back and kicks a few.

Tmac should be in the ressies side for failing to score in a scratch match

Managed...lol, why did we play him in an insignificant practice game then? Comical.
Cause Melbourne, that's why

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

McDonald surely gets the boot for Weideman if he does fu** all again this week

Not sure why we bothered picking Mitch Brown up when he tore our apparent "firsts" a new a-hole last week yet refuse to play him.

Happy with the team.

As an aside, is that Geelong starting midfield the oldest of all time?

Danger-30, Selwood 32, menegola 29, Guthrie 28, and Ablett 49. And assume Steven runs through, he's 30 too.

Not sure why we bothered picking Mitch Brown up when he tore our apparent "firsts" a new a-hole last week yet refuse to play him.
Yeah makes no sense

With Bennell if Burgess always had him earmarked for 2 on 1 off I dont have an issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back