AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Lose and season over
Win and we need continuity .
In Hunter JJ . Schache JUH
Out Scott McNeil Mcomb And unfortunately our best player this year in Smith
You want all of Naughton, Schache, JUH and Buku? I’m keen on the first 3 (and Schache to play 30% ruck) but Buku should go back to the VFL for mine.

I still have doubts about Schache but if he doesn't get a chance based on his last two weeks then selection integrity is it the window.
I like Buks but perhaps this isn't his long term role at AFL level. Hannan blocks for Naughton really well, I don't see Bukes doing too much of that (hence Naughton having a tough time of it lately)

We really need a self sacrificing mid sized forward back in the side. Bedendo to get a chance?

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You said the same last year. Do you really expect us to believe that it's your birthday every year?

I think it was 2020 that we had a s**t loss to Geelong on my birthday.

In better news

46330F36-0D48-4907-8CC4-843CEA611D63.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst I have ever felt after losing a H&A match.
That’s a cheery little topic - the worst you have felt after a H&A match One that comes to mind is Liam Jones 50th at the G v Dees. We lost it was freezing so at 3 quarter time I went to get a coffee to warm up and the shops were all closed . I think I have mostly blanked them out

chop0205

Team Captain
Mar 28, 2007
West Wyalong
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
That Geelong loss a fortnight ago was a hard pill to swallow. Level one, brilliant seats, all to be ruined by the worst Geelong supporter I have ever encountered three rows back. That is the closest I have come to being in a fight since I was was a young man. Gee he pushed my buttons. I don’t know how that campaigner was in an area of bulldog reserve seat holders

May 27, 2002
Torquay
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
That Geelong loss a fortnight ago was a hard pill to swallow. Level one, brilliant seats, all to be ruined by the worst Geelong supporter I have ever encountered three rows back. That is the closest I have come to being in a fight since I was was a young man. Gee he pushed my buttons. I don’t know how that campaigner was in an area of bulldog reserve seat holders

I’m in aisle 34 and it’s a constant theme. Pre covid every seat was taken as a bulldog reserve seat. Not all renewed and or people sneaking in as opposition supporters are now mixed with reserve seat members. They so far have been theatre going loud mouths.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The seating arrangements this season are all over the shop. I'm a gold member but against Geelong I was placed in a sea of Geelong supporters. Worse still, many of those supporters have the attitude that they expect to beat us. Very frustratingly, they do just that year after year.

The Geelong supporters sitting behind me two weeks ago (general admission) were actually OK. No bagging players, complimenting our players when we did something well. It was refreshing to see / hear.

That’s a cheery little topic - the worst you have felt after a H&A match One that comes to mind is Liam Jones 50th at the G v Dees. We lost it was freezing so at 3 quarter time I went to get a coffee to warm up and the shops were all closed . I think I have mostly blanked them out
How could we lose on such a special day :(
LiamJones50th.jpg

We have won 12 of our last 16 interstate matches.

Not relevant to this week, but keeping with the interstate team, we have also won our last four matches against Tasmania, including a 128-point victory on Good Friday in 2021 when Bruce kicked ten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back