Changes Port (1st) v Brisbane (3rd) Saturday July 4 at 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Only change I would maybe make is Mayes or Bergman in for Farrell.

Is Georgi boy fit?? If so, play him. Make us even more potent. Marshall has proved that when you play tall forwards we win.

IN - Neade, S.Gray, Johnson
OUT - Dixon, Marshall, Westhoff
edca361f-f0c6-49a1-876e-f37491f89f0b_text.gif

Leaning towards unchanged but our centre work today was pretty woeful. We were clearly beaten in the stoppages.

boak wines rocky just can’t work against a good opposition tap ruck.

Might have to consider one out for someone and rozee to go back into the middle.

possibly mayes for rocky and rozee and Houston split midfield time and he get better in the centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonner for me is too fumbly in tight currently, will probably go no changes but would like Bergman/Watts/Mayes in

Are we staying up there for the next 2 games? Or fly in/fly out

Staying up there this week then flying back to Adelaide before flying back up there for the GWS game.

No changes. We are playing as a team and everyone for the most part is doing well in their role. I didnt like our midfield today but Nic Nat gave Lycett everything for a good 2 and a half quarters, and Lycett won't get beat like that against most rucks.

Thought we had plenty of foot speed today even with Boak, Rocky and Wines in midfield. Obviously it needs to be consistent week to week, but so far, so good.

Would have thought Rockliff out for balance but maybe against the old mob on familiar ground give him another go.

Otherwise, unchanged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back