Unofficial Preview Changes Portees v Deesees

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh please they've missed Watts (4 games), Salem (3 games), Tyson (2 games), Trengove (Been playing VFL all year), that's not going to affect them in the slightest.

It's the long layoffs like Gawn and Hogan had that have seen them come in underdone.

No-one's saying they've been orbiting Pluto playing Soggy Sao m8.

If Watts, Viney and Salem (leg injuries one and all) all hit the ground at anything close to 100% for the full game it will be of surprise.

How does Jack Watts get a game ....
Watts has been top-notch the last 2 years, a huge surprise to me when he finally came up to speed. There was some issue at the start of the year where he wasn't being selected, I never did work out what that was about.

not sure if this has been posted...
baa064ac2fb3a36a042c129a299a4d6d.jpg

What's the background behind this style of meme, I must've missed something cause I just don't get them.

1. He/she protecc (protect) [related image]
2. He/she attacc (attack) [related image]
3. He/she (concocc rhyme for comedic effecc) [related image]

#memetafe

I agree with the Melbourne rushing players back theme. They're clearly pushing the panic button. Can't afford to lose 2 in a row and have pulled the trigger early on a couple players. Make no mistake if they were playing Brisbane there's no way in hell Viney would be playing.

Will be interesting to see how they all slot back in. 1 things for sure though, on paper that Demons side is significantly stronger than last week so it'll take a big effort to get the result. The odds are very generous for the Dee's IMO. This is a true 50/50 game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Roos just waxed lyrical about how impressive we are, amazing pressure, genuine threat.

Tips Malbin.

Ben Dixon then cramps in his hammy and leaps up and dances like he's been electrocuted. Shades of Russell Greene in 2003.

I have a funny feeling we're about to see port from 2014 onwards from this game.

So, a great start, then a lull, then some great performances, then fall of a cliff significantly, then some junk time semi decent play, then fall of a cliff some more, then some more junk time decent play, then finally a strong bit of downhill skiing but nothing overly convincing?

What a rollercoaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back