Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - EF vs. West Coast Eagles - OS (Perth), Sat 03/10 @ 8:10pm AEST

Do you think we can win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is there even a bye this week? Get the comp over and done with, let the players get home to their families.

They say it's to stop resting players on the last round, and to help the best players get up to play.

Reality is though, it'd be all about having a final on a Thursday night. $$$

So it appears from Reidy’s farewell speech that he was in the team for west coast. Does that mean Cameron comes in? Or Kelly?
I think he would have been in the extended squad they took over (ie emergency) rather than in the actual 22. Feel like a lot depends on how Sier, Mayne and Phillips are progressing

I think he would have been in the extended squad they took over (ie emergency) rather than in the actual 22. Feel like a lot depends on how Sier, Mayne and Phillips are progressing
I’m not so sure, he was past as fit. He’s our second best key position player after Moore. Has the experience in the big games, I would have played him if fit.

I’m not so sure, he was past as fit. He’s our second best key position player after Moore. Has the experience in the big games, I would have played him if fit.
Eh, he said himself he had an injury setback. He's also worse than Roughead and Cox as he is now, given his body can't do anything

100%. They could be missing their entire midfield... they'll throw someone into the midfield who isn't a midfielder like Petrucelle and he'll probably rip us a new one. Happened with Zac williams in that prelim. Makes me sick just thinking about it.
Zac Williams spent time in the midfield before that prelim but yeah, anyone with a bit of pace seems to tear us.

Playing Ben Reid....

LOL

Bloke got 4 touches last year in the PF. He isn't the answer, now or 2021...

Just enjoy the last game of the year.
He didn’t get many touches but he scored a goal and made many important contests, if he didn’t play that game GWS would have just intercepted everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They say it's to stop resting players on the last round, and to help the best players get up to play.

Reality is though, it'd be all about having a final on a Thursday night. $$$
Also resting players on the last round affects the betting $$$

So it appears from Reidy’s farewell speech that he was in the team for west coast. Does that mean Cameron comes in? Or Kelly?
They were taking over 30+ players, so I just assumed he was one of those. Didn't necessarily mean he was gonna play.

This gives me more 2018 prelim vibes.

This reminds me of standing in the queue outside the MCG waiting to get into the 2018 PF. The guy next to me was going on about mathematical probabilities, and the longer the Tigers went without losing at the G, the more likely it was that they would lose the next game, i.e. the PF.

I scoffed, I laughed, I shook my head. I was wrong.:hearteyes:

I think the Eagles will win, but god damn I hope we make it hard for them. Their home state advantages are too great. I just read on here about how they are allowed to quarantine at home! The unfairness and inequities of this season are gob-smacking.

This reminds me of standing in the queue outside the MCG waiting to get into the 2018 PF. The guy next to me was going on about mathematical probabilities, and the longer the Tigers went without losing at the G, the more likely it was that they would lose the next game, i.e. the PF.

I scoffed, I laughed, I shook my head. I was wrong.:hearteyes:

I think the Eagles will win, but god damn I hope we make it hard for them. Their home state advantages are too great. I just read on here about how they are allowed to quarantine at home! The unfairness and inequities of this season are gob-smacking.
I just watched the ‘30 minute thrillers’ on Kayo of last seasons 1 point win against WC in Perth. Against all odds, injuries etc. we just looked so hungry hunting the ball that night. I just hope we take this game seriously from the first bounce and play 4 quarters and maybe, just maybe we can have them on the ropes.

Back