Strategy Changes & Pre-match Discussion - PF vs. GWS, MCG 22/9 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The team line up is balanced and ready to go. We should expect a strong performance.

Hopefully no repeat of the Buckley s**t show in 2019.

Look at our line up for the 2019 pre lim, woeful.

View attachment 1805656
View attachment 1805657
Quaynor > Young Noble
Murphy > Mayne
Naicos > Aish
Jaicos > Phillips
Thomas > Lipinski
De Goey > Treloar
Grundy > Cameron/Cox
Adams in his prime > Mitchell
McCreery > Wills
McStay > Reid
Hill > C.Brown

I wouldn't say woeful, but definitely not as good as our current side.

Lol Lip isn't going anywhere this was simular to the WHE talk in here a month ago.

Adams for Daicos that's all it will be.

They need to go after Greene, can not allow him to get going absolutely huge for this team.
GWS are very hard at it. Hopefully Lippa isn’t exposed for his soft underbelly

There is gonna be so much chatter this week, all these dangerous Giants players, but the truth is, if we can't knock off the Giants at the G in a preliminary final with a pretty much full strength side we don't deserve to be in the GF, let alone win the premiership.

Now it's all down to the boys to play the minutes and show what they're capable of. Hopefully they show considerable more ferocity and thirst for the contest than the Power did last night.

That was actually a pretty reasonable and well thought out team, which maintained a well balanced squad, perhaps even strengthened it.

Take off your Oleg glasses for 5 minutes, it’s not like Bianconeri wants him out of the 23…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect it's actually more common for the losing grand final team to fall down the ladder than the winning team.
I thought we were talking hangovers, very different from not living up to expectations the following year. One is a result of a literal hangover, the other is just not being as competitive as one would like due to whatever circumstances.

I love your optimism and you are right. But geez it’s a risk. The Port game last night showed what happens if you play injured or underdone players.
This mindset of when we hear "hamstring" we think 3-4 weeks.. You can nick it by awkward landings and positions. He was running and moving extremely well today and IF ....IF we make it, he will be playing.

In Nick Daicos
Out Taylor Adams
Jack Ginnivan sub

There is gonna be so much chatter this week, all these dangerous Giants players, but the truth is, if we can't knock off the Giants at the G in a preliminary final with a pretty much full strength side we don't deserve to be in the GF, let alone win the premiership.

Now it's all down to the boys to play the minutes and show what they're capable of. Hopefully they show considerable more ferocity and thirst for the contest than the Power did last night.
Testify!
Our home ground advantage and killer team belief should account for something..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back