Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 10 vs. Port Adelaide, MCG Sun 23/05 @ 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTTNO.

LAST TIME THEY MET:

Round 18, 2020: Collingwood 7.3 (45) def. by Port Adelaide 9.7 (61) at the Gabba in front of a crowd of 5,424.

CHANGES:

IN:
Murphy, Roughead
OUT: Henry, Wilson

This one is not going to go well, is it.

I agree with those changes.

IN: Murphy, Roughead, Sier
OUT: Henry, Wilson, T Brown

We can’t continue to carry a sub 20 possession inside mid who’s hot potato hand passes continuously put teammates under pressure.

Out: Brown Brown Mayne Thomas WHE Maynard Sidebottom Wilson Henry Magden

In: Take your pick

IMG_20190304_090117-735x450.jpg

out: Henry, Wilson, C Brown, T Brown
in: Murphy, Roughead, Rantall, Sier

WHE is still a spud and has been god awful for 3 years, Maynard has been utterly awful this year and constantly kills us with his turnovers, also Buddy is sh*t right now.
makes sense drop someone who was our best player today, I thought we were trying to reward playing well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't get dropped when he's playing sh*t, why is it so different to drop him when he plays 1 good game per 12 months?
because that just makes us worse
our other alternatives are not ready

WHE is still a spud and has been god awful for 3 years, Maynard has been utterly awful this year and constantly kills us with his turnovers, also Buddy is sh*t right now.
So Maynard beats Buddy and WHE is our best player, yet you would rather stick with dud youth who don't deserve games?

I wouldn't drop Wilson. He got burnt so many times by his team mates today. No point picking players and dropping after 1.

I'd probs give Henry a spell but still it's not all his fault. Our delivery to him is shocking and when he finally gets a break our players kick it over his head.

Gee whiz, a lot of players who weren't good this week

In: Cox, Roughead, Sier
Out: C.Brown, O.Henry, T.Brown

Opting to stick with Wilson for another week and give Murphy one through the reserves. One game isn't enough to judge someone. Keane can remain as well as he would probably be stronger as a 3rd tall. Give the Brown boys a run in the reserve as development, same goes for Henry. I'd wait on Bianco and let him get more games of experience in the VFL, same goes for Macrae. We need to try the Cox/Cameron combo again as it stretches the opposition defence. I would only play Pendles, Crisp, Daicos & Sier through the guts, no one else. Sidebottom to spend the whole game forward.

B. M.Keane/J.Roughead/B.Maynard
HB. I.Quaynor/D.Moore/J.Noble
R. B.Grundy/S.Pendlebury/J.Daicos
C. W.Hoskin-Elliott/J.Crisp/C.Mayne
HF. B.Mihocek/D.Cameron/J.De Goey
F. B.McCreery/M.Cox/S.Sidebottom
int. T.Wilson/B.Sier/C.Poulter/J.Thomas

Edit: I will remove Sier as he may not even be fit. I'm opting to stick with Tyler Brown for a few more games. I'd even be tempted to stick with Henry as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back