Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 11 vs. ADEL - AO, Tues 11/08 @ 6:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Tim Broomhead, Darcy Cameron, Lynden Dunn, Chris Mayne, Travis Varcoe, Rupert Wills Out: Jamie Elliott (ear), Will Hoskin-Elliott (knee), Darcy Moore (managed), Isaac Quaynor (shin), Ben Reid (managed), Adam Treloar (hamstring)

In: Tim Broomhead, Darcy Cameron, Lynden Dunn, Chris Mayne, Travis Varcoe, Rupert Wills Out: Jamie Elliott (ear), Will Hoskin-Elliott (knee), Darcy Moore (managed), Isaac Quaynor (shin), Ben Reid (managed), Adam Treloar (hamstring)

My God there is some Terrible Changes.

Must be Tanking

My God there is some Terrible Changes.

Must be Tanking
No it’s all to do with our injuries and the ridiculous draw the A.F.L has given us.I still don’t understand the need for this so called compressed schedule.Is it worth driving the players into the ground and increasing injuries just to finish the season a week or so earlier than planned?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know when we last made 6 changes to our side? I'm not going to judge because of these turn arounds but I'm very interested to see our side in a couple of weeks when the fixture relaxes a little.

No it’s all to do with our injuries and the ridiculous draw the A.F.L has given us.I still don’t understand the need for this so called compressed schedule.Is it worth driving the players into the ground and increasing injuries just to finish the season a week or so earlier than planned?

Rather Play the Kids then players like Varcoe and Wills and even Mayne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back