Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 11 vs. Carlton, Sun 29/05, 3:20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Tyler Brown, Cox
In: Roughead

Move Moore fwd/second ruck.

Absolutely no chance Brown is getting dropped after that game. Probably the best game of his career so far.
Agreed we need to persist with him because you can see it. If he can turn his 12-14 touch games into something in the 20's he will be a player. Has talent, size, hardness and speed. He also does some clever things without taking possession. Keep getting games into him and hope we are rewarded if it clicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely no chance Brown is getting dropped after that game. Probably the best game of his career so far.

And it was still only an average game. 11 disposals from 75% game time

Let him go back to the VFL and learn how to be a defender because he has no future in the side as a mid

It feels like it's a sport on here to see who can get in first to have T Brown dropped, not sure if the ones wanting him dropped actually watched the game, he's getting better and there's no way he deserves to be dropped for any of those kids in the 2's at the moment

On a fishing trip with 2 rabid Carlolton fans who are like Tiggers supporters and I haven’t heard from them in decades and now can’t shut them up. I like the ins of some quality and depth this week and the mix of our youth. Our backline and mids need to be their game otherwise Curnow et Al will feast.
Out I would like to see so much ******* umpire influence on games.

Huge on a Sunday arvo. Feels like this game gives us a 5 goal headstart. Being a millennial, I remember when going to Perth was a guaranteed L with an L the next week because of travel. How does the W stack up from Perth going into a massive clash like this? Unknown territory....🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back