Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 11 vs. Carlton, Sun 29/05, 3:20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

myblueroan is a noble horse who would never do such a thing. he is no pony. he also knows a pretty Carlton roan is no match for a sturdy Collingwood Clydesdale

i have been in their thread and offered him a carrot based bet to see the best horses team win. we will see who ponies up.

That's very magnanimous of you Good Horse. We would expect no less from a powerful and wise lead stallion like you

I came into 2022 with the mindset that our midfield was close to settled for the future with the investment of the 2020-21 drafts, but the progression from Poulter, Macrae and McInnes has fallen short of my hopes. That’s not to suggest they won’t make it (far from it) more that they look to be slower burns than I’d initially anticipated and this draft has become best available in my eyes. The one that’s really progressed beyond my expectations is Murley.
Agree, though jack ginni says hello. Easy to forget he was a rookie selection 18 months ago, and is now an Anzac medalist and proven goal kicking star.

Nothing short of remarkable imo.

There is still time for the others, but most future midfield guns are playing regular first team football by years 1 or 2 (Pendles, Thomas, sidey, Beams, Daicos, Etc etc) so some adjusted expectations are probably still in order…

Last edited:
Agree, though jack ginni says hello. East to forget he was a rookie selection 18 months ago, and is now an Anzac medalist and proven goal kicking star.

Nothing short of remarkable imo.

There is still time for the others, but most future midfield guns are playing regular first team football by years 1 or 2 (Pendles, Thomas, sidey, Beams, Daicos, Etc etc) so some adjusted expectations are probably still in order…
Don't forget that these kids missed basically 2 years of footy, so they may take a bit longer to show something. Ginni's the exception, really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We aren’t going to learn anything tonight.

Will have to wait for Sunday to find out if Henry replaces Cox mccreery or Brown. But almost certain one of them will be the sub.

See who is on name on the Field and Bench

HAHAHA, how many photos do you want me to post? 😂

I rather you not have a photo of my face for safe keeping. 😂

If you don’t believe me still, not my issue now. Haha
Didn’t you have a photo of yourself as your profile pic for a couple of years? What’s changed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back