Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 12 vs. Adelaide, AO Sat 05/06 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN: Jamie Elliott, Max Lynch, Jay Rantall, Josh Thomas
OUT: Brodie Grundy (neck), Chris Mayne (managed), Callum Brown, Tom Wilson (omitted)

Definitely a different direction than I was expecting. Did Cox fail to get up still have a sore larynx?

I don’t mind the changes. Lynch is meh but we are at the bottom of the barrel. Madgen should definitely be out though, offers absolutely nothing, is 28, cannot play a role like Mayne and it’s not like he’s experienced. Baffling the match committee continually gift him games. He was like usual, bad last week. Keane should be getting games over him clearly!

Happy for Elliott and Rantall hopefully he can have an extended run of games in the seniors to show us what he's got
Glad Brown is finally out
Baffling Madgen retains his place
Time to see if Lynch will make it or not, if not delist

Does anyone know if Cox is actually available? If he is then, it is clear he won't be at Collingwood next year if Lynch is playing ahead of him.

Liking the youngsters we've got in this side, Bianco, Rantall, Poulter, Murphy, Macrae hopefully the sub with McCreery back next week. The future looks promising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Madgen survives maybe because Mayne is out. So he obviously will play the utility role. Still his remaining in the team baffles me.
Good to see Lynch get a go, hopefully he can show something, but all we need from him is to compete. I would be telling our mids however to rove to ROB.
Also like Rantall getting another opportunity. Give him a good TOG this match, and let see what he can produce.
Real positive is that Elliott is back, shame McCreery isn't playing alongside him. Would've liked to have seen those two together in our F50....

Not only give Rantall TOG, but play him in his position,on ball or in the centre, don`t hide him in the pocket, it`s not his go, let`s see what he`s got at senior level. How the f&ck does Madgen get a game, bewildering , suburban footballer at best .

What the fu** is the obsession with Josh Thomas.

They deserve to be 16th.
we need at least a crumbed in the team. With McCreery out, Thomas is in our best side. Madgen was named in the forward pocket last week for gods sake, we have nobody left try unfortunately.

Not only give Rantall TOG, but play him in his position,on ball or in the centre, don`t hide him in the pocket, it`s not his go, let`s see what he`s got at senior level. How the f&ck does Madgen get a game, bewildering , suburban footballer at best .
A midfield with Daicos, Bianco and Rantall with Murphy and Poulter on the wings, would be a glimpse to the future.

ill take small wins. C brown out is a start. Good to see Rantall back but needs midfield time. Games into kids fast track them. Crazy how much we miss Mcreery already

Rantall to play 50% TOG rotating with JT in the forward line, and JT goes to the mids to have 18 CBA’s off no work and apparently best 22 as straight back in.
Mafgen to flop at FF again and Pendles to have 12 touches again. Fin Macrae med sub again and gets 7 mins on when Elliott who’s rushed himself back like Adams and no work under his belt gets hurt

Honourable 3 goal loss, Laird to have 40+, Moore to dominate playing on the donkey TT

Realistically ^^

What I want to happen? Rantall full time on ball, JT stuck in the forward line, Madg a late out for anyone and we win. Lynch to have a monster game against ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back