Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 12 vs. MELB - Gabba, Sat 15/08 @ 5:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair chance we get Port in Adelaide...?!

Brisbane at Metricon and GC at the Gabba would be nice
I would have thought we be due to play port in Bris given we’ve already been to adel in a condensed fixture.

We had Bris at mcg before they swapped that game for us to hawks...

Why shouldn't we treat every game like that then...?

melb are a much better team than adel, and are near full strength. We had a luxury to rest players against a winless team, do that against melb and we will lose. We have to much quality missing as it is

Danger game for the mighty Pewee Mudlarks. As always, danger is accompanied by opportunity, in this case, to free up the energy and verve of this emasculated team.

In: Moore, WHE, Pendles, Elliott, Reid, Cox
Out: Roughead, Broomhead, Sier, Wills, Brown, Grundy

Wouldn't be against bringing in Appleby + Rantall if someone else needs a rest or an injured in doesn't get up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought we be due to play port in Bris given we’ve already been to adel in a condensed fixture.

We had Bris at mcg before they swapped that game for us to hawks...
Had my conspiracy theory hat on speculating on the Port fixture. Time will tell, hopefully we find out today and fingers crossed we get based in Qld for the rest of the season

I’d love if our last 2 games were against Port & Brisbane. Hopefully we get JDG & Howe back by then.

Those 2 teams might rest a few players too. We can get our 8 points and book a top 4 spot.

Assuming Pendlebury wont play...........

In Moore Ellliott WHE and maybe Rantall
Out Sier Broomhead Roughead and maybe Varcoe

I'd be very happy to see Rantall debut
Also wouldnt be against sticking with Broomy for another week
Broomy was the same as he has always been-low possession and low impact games.

Broomy was the same as he has always been-low possession and low impact games.

Yep . I’m always happy to err on the side of giving players a chance. But he came in for WHE and in the absence of anything to say he deserves to stay, will probably go straight out again if WHE is fit and selected.

Sounds like Pendlebury will play so he’s a straight swap for Sier

Out - Sier (inj) Roughead (inj) Broomhead (omitted) Varcoe (omitted) Brown (omitted) Mayne (omitted)
In - Pendlebury - WHE - Elliott - Moore - Rantall - Reid

I expect a like from mike123 for the bold part :smirk:;):cool:

No.... Wills plays. Has his obvious deficiencies but with our injuries he's an automatic selection.

This is true, he's not likely to get injured travelling as he does at 0.5kmh and not kicking, marking or getting near the goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back