Strategy Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 12 vs. West Coast, OS Sat 03/06, 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crisp 200 in a row!

Ed Allan for Sidebottom?

I'd give Frampton another week but Markov probably the weakest link if he comes in.

Murphy got a bath today but has way too many credits in the bank. Safe.

(and hopefully Mccreery didn't get old mate high with ten secs left)
Allan is nowhere near ready.

Not really sure tbh… maybe macrae in and crisp to wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allan is nowhere near ready from what I've seen. People seem to want him to jump the queue.

Out: Sidebottom, Markov.
In: Macrae, Frampton (if fit)

Today showed how much we need Frampton back, and allow Murphy to play on the third tall. Macrae definitely next in line in my view, with Carmichael probably next up we get give someone like Mitchell a rest.

Frampton has to come in and play key defence, Murphy was exposed by Larkey.

Moore should have played on Larkey from the start. Best defender on best forward. We finally moved him on after Larkey’s 5th goal. Too late! It was a rare case of poor match-day coaching from Fly, Leppa and Co.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The only forced change should be Carmichael coming in for Sidebottom.

Perhaps one or two of the old timers get a rest but I’m really not a fan with the bye so close.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

moore looked uncomfortable getting physio treatment on his right knee at half time (took some pain meds as well) .... a spell might not be a bad idea if framptons available

Allan is nowhere near ready.

Not really sure tbh… maybe macrae in and crisp to wing
Yep agree with this, a lot of the young VFL guys have really dropped off, it’s actually a bit of a worry when you look at Gold Coast VFL team and how well they are going.
For some reason we think Harrison is close. He’s that far off it it’s not funny.

I think either Allan (in his home state) or Bianco are big chances to come in for Steele.

I initially thought Macrae but probably less of a like for like. He could probably come in with Crisp moved to the wing.

Markov unfortunately had a bad day and probably loses his spot if Frampton gets up.
Markov had a bad day?
I didn't think so.
Out Sidebottom
In Edward Allan
Deserves a game in front of his friends and family.
Our VFL side is shite and no player stands out.

Markov had a bad day?
I didn't think so.
Out Sidebottom
In Edward Allan
Deserves a game in front of his friends and family.
Our VFL side is shite and no player stands out.
He did have a bad day mate. I like Oleg too and he will play a role for us this year but if Frampton comes in he goes out. It’s just a part of footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back