Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 15 vs. Brisbane - Gabba, Fri 04/09 @ 7:50pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm guessing we'll be the only team in AFL history to have two ex soccer goalkeeper's playing for us tomorrow eh?
Thought Gimpy would have made that point by now....and all thet kinda palava re

Did I do that properly?

If you're looking for a savior Lynch isn't your man. He could surprise but I think he will struggle to kick any goals

We don't need a saviour we need a mullet. Hold on to your shorts and enjoy the ride.

There's some highlights of Lynch from the scratch match in this video (5:21, 8:15):

Last edited:
If Lynch plays well and is serviceable, what do we do when JDG is back?

Do we drop WHE or Lynch?

I’d drop WHE.

Imagine Mihocek & Stephenson getting the 4th & 5th defender.

Don't mind the changes, the Pig straight to Neale hopefully

Lynch can hopefully enjoy the runaround and maybe snag a goal too.

Murphy close again, I hope he can squeeze in for a taste before season's end

Best case finals for him I think. His was a bad injury, played entire game with it somehow...

He seems to be training with the main team, so can't be far off

1599143306579.png

1599143345592.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I been looking forward to Lynch's debut all year - he has the attributes to potentially be another BLICAVS, which hopefully his performances in the medium term will confirm.
If all he offers is the ability to shadow and physically pressure and wear down Nic Nat when we next play WC, I'll be happy.
I haven’t seen Lynch play so I’m very excited to see him out there.
I wanted to get more info on this. You’re saying he has the attributes to potentially be another Blicavs?
You’re getting me excited, I hope you’re not over exaggerating because Blicavs is probably the best runner in the competition, who can run all day. As I said I haven’t seen much of Lynch, who’s solid as a brick shithouse. I hope his athleticism can keep up with players like Blicavs, Grundy and NicNat.

I haven’t seen Lynch play so I’m very excited to see him out there.
I wanted to get more info on this. You’re saying he has the attributes to potentially be another Blicavs?
You’re getting me excited, I hope you’re not over exaggerating because Blicavs is probably the best runner in the competition, who can run all day. As I said I haven’t seen much of Lynch, who’s solid as a brick shithouse. I hope his athleticism can keep up with players like Blicavs, Grundy and NicNat.

He has a bigger Tank than Grundy and is always ahead of him in the 2k time trial and usually finishes in the top 5 and was third this year behind Rantall. You need to be very agile with quick reflexes to play goalie in soccer, which was his previous sport, so hopefully that’s an indication of his athleticism. I doubt he is as athletic as Nic Nat - who is a freak, but Nic Nat has a small tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back